GDT: 10-31-13:Preds @ Yotes - "The if we only knew how to get more events in here edition"

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
I wouldn't be surprised if the "upper body" Hendricks suffered is a concussion from hitting the ice.

Smith way out of position on the Morris goal. The usual one or two lapse per game continues to bite the team.

I'm not sure about Szwarz's goal. No matter if Klein touched it or not, Hutton has to play that one better.

The team's second period woes continue. Now a -8 goal differential in the 2nd for the season.

Was that not Bourque's wing

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
The defensive breakdown on that second goal was bad, but Hutton has to make that save. He had eyes on the puck the entire way.

The PH Factor

Mar 18, 2013
Washington, DC
Watching the yotes feed unfortunately. They just reaired the Doan almost-goal and one of the Yotes players shoves Hutton as Stalberg saves the goal...wth are we doing allowing our goalie to be pushed around like that?!?

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We were lucky to survive with the Weber and Jones being out there forever. Jones did a darn good job without a stick.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Watching the yotes feed unfortunately. They just reaired the Doan almost-goal and one of the Yotes players shoves Hutton as Stalberg saves the goal...wth are we doing allowing our goalie to be pushed around like that?!?

I was thinking the same thing when he was submarined. Where's Goose when your goalie gets trucked??

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Hutton is a passable backup but isnt going to carry us on his own.

Hoping Poile is on the phone with Bryzgalov's agent....

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Hutton is a passable backup but isnt going to carry us on his own.

Hoping Poile is on the phone with Bryzgalov's agent....

Unless he is OK with not making a lot on his contract and only wants to sign through the end of the season I don't think we should pull the trigger on Bryz.

PK time. At least this time the linesman didn't pitch the puck onto the ice like it was talking ****.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
****ing faceoff violation; guilty but that penalty has a special place in hell after that phantom call on Goose that screwed us

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad