GDT: 10/30/2014 - San Jose @ Minnesota - 7PM CT/2AM Suomi - FSN+/CSN-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
We have the shooting power. Just look at the total shots on goal we've had his year. Just sucks that now the blue line is getting hurt...possibly 2 of the top 4....and our goaltending is still a question. Keumper looked a bit better late in the game, but he was weak at hugging that post tonight. That Rangers' game really shook him.

I think Koivu and Vanek are gonna do much better apart.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I liked how our 2nd looked tonight.

Hell if Vanek and Brodz somehow keep doing what they were doing...

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
We have the shooting power. Just look at the total shots on goal we've had his year. Just sucks that now the blue line is getting hurt...possibly 2 of the top 4....and our goaltending is still a question. Keumper looked a bit better late in the game, but he was weak at hugging that post tonight. That Rangers' game really shook him.

I guess I'm just not seeing what you're seeing with Kuemper. I thought he played very well; made some absolutely huge saves.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010

And will give us even more depth.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Yeo is certainly going to have some new line combinations to think about. Koivu, Zucker, Coyle looked great. Vanek, Brodz? Who could've predicted that? Maybe it's a one time thing, but fun while it lasted.

Marleau still scares me. what a dangerous player.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The Wild have over 40 shots on goal in 4 of their 9 games this year already... this is unheard of for this franchise!

Niemi was good tonight. Granny was not :(
The whole top line struggled... that will happen at times, that's why good teams have scoring depth.

Sarge58

Jan 25, 2014
Who woulda thunk it before the game, the rare first star of the game for Brodz. Didn't think he'd get one this year or at least before he would get traded.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Glad to see them make the move and put speed on all the lines, that's the key to this offense working.

Once they switched it up a bit more, they came back. Fantastic game to be at.

5-0-0 this season for me. Shame no games until the end of November now. :(

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Who woulda thunk it before the game, the rare first star of the game for Brodz. Didn't think he'd get one this year or at least before he would get traded.

I love the game even more because of Koivu's play! This game after talk of his game legitimately being a cause of concern!

This looks like the beginning of his bounce back to form. ;)

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
Yeo is certainly going to have some new line combinations to think about. Koivu, Zucker, Coyle looked great. Vanek, Brodz? Who could've predicted that? Maybe it's a one time thing, but fun while it lasted.

Marleau still scares me. what a dangerous player.

Didn't Heatley have a good couple of weeks with Brodziak? I seem to remember those two having some chemistry early in Heatley's career here.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Glad to see them make the move and put speed on all the lines, that's the key to this offense working.

Once they switched it up a bit more, they came back. Fantastic game to be at.

5-0-0 this season for me. Shame no games until the end of November now. :(
5-0-0? How is that possible after only 4 home games?

JamesRanger

Sep 23, 2011
Plymouth
Brodziak should be out of the doghouse with his performance tonight. Glad to see it. Even at the worst of times last season he was at least a solid 4th liner.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Totally does.

Have to take the Ws when I can get them. :D
It's practice... the W doesn't count for the team, it doesn't count for you. You were there... a game that meant nothing was played that they won, but didn't win anything.

You are 3-0-0 this year. :p: ;)

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I could care less about size, all I care about is that our 3rd pairing is **** right now and Blum would help remedy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce