GDT: 10/30/2014 - San Jose @ Minnesota - 7PM CT/2AM Suomi - FSN+/CSN-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
fgsioBZ.jpg

Don't forget to visit the prediction thread and make your prediction!

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I think Vanek is on the Haula line and Zucker with Koivu, with Fontaine on the 4th with Cooke and Carter. I hadn't heard they were switching back anyway...

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Ha! TPS Report, I like it!

Yeeaahhh, I'm gonna need those TPS reports. So if you could get those to me as soon as possible, that'd be greeaattt.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
San Jose has played 11 games already? Geez

They are also the same team that is the only team this year that lost in regulation against ****ing Buffalo. Yup, the same Sabres that got held to 10 shots on goal against Toronto, who as much as I love, are pretty terrible.

Hockey is just weird sometimes.

awstaf

Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Wild are catching the Sharks at the right time, schedule wise at least. 10th game in 17 days and eight of those have been away from home.

Nharris31

Aug 9, 2013
I think it will be haula with vanek and nino If healthy. Zucker with koivu and coyle.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Haula playing?

He might... we don't know. We do know that they held him out of the Boston game for per-cautionary reasons. He has no concussion symptoms, but they wanted to be careful because sometimes they show up a few days later.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Going to this tonight, should be solid. Wild/Sharks is usually a good game though I'm not sure this will be better than that Tampa game, that was the best I've seen them play live.

They are also the same team that is the only team this year that lost in regulation against ****ing Buffalo. Yup, the same Sabres that got held to 10 shots on goal against Toronto, who as much as I love, are pretty terrible.

Hockey is just weird sometimes.

Yeah, I saw that. One of my best friends is a Sharks fan, he thinks they are done for tonight, but since he is a Vikes/U fan, he has a slice of Minnesota sports pessimism in him that translates to his hockey.

Should be a good one. Burns is still a massive fan favorite.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad