GDT: 10/30/2014 - San Jose @ Minnesota - 7PM CT/2AM Suomi - FSN+/CSN-CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Looks like you would have to sell out pretty hard to stop it, thing is basically tucked right behind the crossbar.

Exactly, you have to sell out to stop either. If you guess right your golden, if you guess wrong, the only thing stopping Mikko from scoring is Mikko's own accuracy.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
How can goalies not stop Koivu in the shootout? He does the same move every time...

Ecstatic we won thou, lol.

Also how did Spurg get hurt?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
They literally stole a point. Considering the turnovers and Kemps struggling a bit....and the legit goal that they waived off against the Sharks earlier in the game.....damn.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
How can goalies not stop Koivu in the shootout? He does the same move every time...

Ecstatic we won thou, lol.

Also how did Spurg get hurt?

Koivu has 2 moves. His backhand and his forehand. They start out identical but finish in VERY different places. The goalie has a 50/50 chance on guessing which move he does, if he guesses right, he's golden... if he guesses wrong, he's way out of position leaving it down to just Mikko's accuracy.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
So good to see us come back from down two goals once again. Definitely shows a lot of heart. Absolutely couldn't believe my eyes seeing Brodziak scoring two goals in the same game. lol Wow.. What a gam. Way to go Wild. :) Came up big in the end. Now let's just beat the Stars on Saturday.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Was Nino out also?

I have to say that having Brodz around for depth has been invaluable. Makes me think that we shouldn't let him go, no matter what.

He also has a history of playing his best in a contract year.

Zucker was great, also.

Don't we have anyone better than Viellieux to bring up?

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Was Nino out also?

I have to say that having Brodz around for depth has been invaluable. Makes me think that we shouldn't let him go, no matter what.

He also has a history of playing his best in a contract year.

Zucker was great, also.

Don't we have anyone better than Viellieux to bring up?

Nino was out for a time, but came back.

Hopefully Cooke is back Saturday.

youvegotit

Dec 10, 2011
Hit into the boards by Pavelski; looked like his shoulder.

Thanks. Well then hoping for quick and speedy recovery with Spurg and Brodin, I can't take much more of watching Falk in a Wild jersey. Great person, but not anywhere close to a NHL caliber defensemen.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Happy dance!

bender13.gif

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Great win. Good for Koivu and Vanek to step up when 1st line was out of sync. Not to forgot Brodz of course :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad