GDT: 10/3 - Season Premier - Bruins vs. TB Lightning - 7PM ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Krejci line is going to be sick this year-if they start cycling the puck the other team's defense turns into chickens with their heads cut off.

Eriksson is starting to gel.

I think the biggest takeaway tonight was the slow start and the defense IMO isn't quite solid yet.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Caron does this all the time then goes on a 20 game bender and does nothing.

Or are we pretending this is a whole new thing with him. Just enjoy the ride until Carl comes back, okay?

Hey, I'm as hard on Caron as anyone is. But ultimately, I want him to succeed... If he comes in and makes a case for himself, I'm all for that.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Shawn Hutcheon ‏@ShawnHutcheon 6 m

#Bruins 3rd line is missing Soderberg. Caron just can't get it done in area of the ice

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hey, I'm as hard on Caron as anyone is. But ultimately, I want him to succeed... If he comes in and makes a case for himself, I'm all for that.

He'll succeed. But its not going to be with us. He's had the chances. He has flourishes, but can't continue it. I wish him the best.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Defense is going to take some time with the new kids. Yes, they looked good in the playoffs, but to expect them to step right in without some growing pains is unfair and unreasonable. Me, with Tampa's speed up front, I'd of started Bart in place of Krug, but I'm sitting on my ass and not the Head Coach so that means nothing.

Rask bailed them out on a lot of occasions. Live up to that big contract.

Third line was the most notable and most effective line tonight. I know that drives some folks crazy. :laugh:

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Defense is going to take some time with the new kids. Yes, they looked good in the playoffs, but to expect them to step right in without some growing pains is unfair and unreasonable. Me, with Tampa's speed up front, I'd of started Bart in place of Krug, but I'm sitting on my ass and not the Head Coach so that means nothing.

Rask bailed them out on a lot of occasions. Live up to that big contract.

Third line was the most notable and most effective line tonight. I know that drives some folks crazy. :laugh:

I agree-Kelly line was effective. Krejci and Bergeron's line seemed to have a really slow start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad