GDT: 10/3 - Season Premier - Bruins vs. TB Lightning - 7PM ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonEye

Hugs
Aug 1, 2005
I remember a game years ago where I think the B's got three shorty's in the third period to win the game. going to have to look that up.

Didn't they get 3 in one PK one time? Against Buffalo IIRC. Might be the same game.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
Didn't they get 3 in one PK one time? Against Buffalo IIRC. Might be the same game.

that's what I was thinking of but it was the Canes

The quickest trio of short-handed goals ever scored in a National Hockey League game occurred on April 10, 2010 during a game at the TD Garden between the Boston Bruins and Carolina Hurricanes, when the Bruins scored three short-handed goals against Carolina goaltender Cam Ward in only 1:04 of game time, during a minor hooking penalty to Bruins defenseman Matt Hunwick.[

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Kelly line is looking good-Bergy and Krejci lines are finding their legs.

Defense has missed and needs some work-but this team looks like it is going to be good this season.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I remember a game years ago where I think the B's got three shorty's in the third period to win the game. going to have to look that up.

If its the one I am thinking of I think it was Against the Canes in 2010 or maybe 2011.

Pretty sure Pie had one of them.

gvkmedia

Let’s fight through this….
Mar 2, 2002
Kingsville
www.hollandbloorview.ca
Having been following along all game.
I must say - Jordan Caron is making the most of his opportunity tonight. Bruins have been getter better as the game goes along. Need to work hard to hang on.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Caron does this all the time then goes on a 20 game bender and does nothing.

Or are we pretending this is a whole new thing with him. Just enjoy the ride until Carl comes back, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad