GDT: 10/3 Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders - Bridgeport CT 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
This is my first post here, and tonight is my first Bruins game. I understand that is pre-season, but it would have been nice to have gotten one or two more core players in the lineup tonight. I'm a bit disappointed.

But I am looking forward to seeing Pastrnak. I'm wondering who they will put him on a line with...

Hey, welcome. The B's aren't going to play their stars in back to back games in the preseason. All the big names played on Tues at the TD Garden, and will all play again tomorrow at the TD Garden. Just makes sense to throw together a B team to cover this game in Connecticut so they don't have to travel and play consecutive nights.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
This is my first post here, and tonight is my first Bruins game. I understand that is pre-season, but it would have been nice to have gotten one or two more core players in the lineup tonight. I'm a bit disappointed.

But I am looking forward to seeing Pastrnak. I'm wondering who they will put him on a line with...

Especially when the cheapest tickets were 40 bucks. Insanity.

Count Five

Dec 1, 2005
Pastrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnak

Man you start feeling old when you look up the rookie and he was born the year that you graduated high school.

Don't let it get you down...it happened to me in 1991 when Glen Murray made the team
Just numbers

Miss October

Sep 28, 2014
Connecticut
Hey, welcome. The B's aren't going to play their stars in back to back games in the preseason. All the big names played on Tues at the TD Garden, and will all play again tomorrow at the TD Garden. Just makes sense to throw together a B team to cover this game in Connecticut so they don't have to travel and play consecutive nights.

Agreed. I'm sure tomorrow night's lineup will be better. But tonight is my first game...and this lineup is crushing my dreams. I get Caron & Bart as my first Bruins experience. Maybe seeing Pastrnak's skills will wow me though.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Agreed. I'm sure tomorrow night's lineup will be better. But tonight is my first game...and this lineup is crushing my dreams. I get Caron & Bart as my first Bruins experience. Maybe seeing Pastrnak's skills will wow me though.

Look at it this way, you will be the first person to see Pastrnak's pre season debut live. Most all of us cant say that.

A Healthy Kelly*

if i don't get to see pastrnak play i am gonna freak out

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 22m22 minutes ago
Tonight's game will be live streamed via the @NYIslanders' website. Check back before game time for more details. #NHLBruins

Yaaaay!

in before new york area only

hooked

Jul 6, 2005
Pastrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnak

Man you start feeling old when you look up the rookie and he was born the year that you graduated high school.

It could be worse. I graduated 6 months before Chris Kelly was born.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 22m22 minutes ago
Tonight's game will be live streamed via the @NYIslanders' website. Check back before game time for more details. #NHLBruins

Yaaaay!

in before new york area only

This is kind of sad, it is basically the Bruins openly admitting they suck.

The NYI stream a preseason game, but the Boston Bruins aren't even capable of it. At least the NYI guys won't be speaking french....

acr*

I'm calling a Miller-Gallant fight tonight. They have a history in the A and Lucic won't be doing any fighting in the preseason, with his wrist recovering.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
really wish i could figure out how to go from phone to chromecast so i could watch this on tv.... im hoping pastrnak plays well enough to give hope , but enough glaring weakness to send him back (even though i realize hes probably going back).. just would rather see him have success growing into a body then to have his confidence shot right off the bat .

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto

Welcome aboard!

A Healthy Kelly*

Is this going to be worse than when Knight was sent down?

You pregnant chicks are awfully emotional...

:laugh:

i was looking forward to three things during camp: spooner making this team outright, bart getting traded, and getting to see pastrnak play in a game environment

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
i was looking forward to three things during camp: spooner making this team outright, bart getting traded, and getting to see pastrnak play in a game environment

You will get one tonight (Pastrnak).

You will probably get your wish with Bart. I'm not sure I share the sentiment, and not sure Chia does? He may have to.

Doubt you get the 3rd.

I'm sure one glass of wine would be OK ;)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Welcome. :)

I hope we can watch !

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Mully

Oct 7, 2008
Halifax, NS
really wish i could figure out how to go from phone to chromecast so i could watch this on tv.... im hoping pastrnak plays well enough to give hope , but enough glaring weakness to send him back (even though i realize hes probably going back).. just would rather see him have success growing into a body then to have his confidence shot right off the bat .

Only thing I can figure is to open the stream in chrome and cast the tab to your Chromecast. It probably wont run very smoothly though:rant:. I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad