GDT: 10/29/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Great recognition of the line change, and good reaction to speed ahead immediately. Kucherov gets his low-effort point of the night.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I agree with Days that he's been better than expected. But he STILL takes too many stupid penalties and will often hit an opposing player in such a way as to leave other opposing players open.
The good thing is he's progressing and he's got the rest of the season to work on his game. For me, the real deal is the playoffs which is obviously a different animal. He's got to get to the point where he can take playoffs shifts, and he's responsible enough defensively where you're not holding him on the bench for spot duty.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Kuch with about 4 dumb or lazy plays already, and gets rewarded with a goal bc of Points hard work. F off Kuch!

At times he really does embody the typical Russian floater.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
i've turned to switch on and now your GDT is "live " :)

enjoy the game everyone

Go :bolts

Many thanks!!! :thumbu:

The good thing is he's progressing and he's got the rest of the season to work on his game. For me, the real deal is the playoffs which is obviously a different animal. He's got to get to the point where he can take playoffs shifts, and he's responsible enough defensively where you're not holding him on the bench for spot duty.

That's true. He has shown improvement. If he can limit the stupid penalties (which the rest of the team needs to do as well, lol) he'll definitely be a help in the playoffs.

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
Some of our guys think they’re so slick with the behind back or drop passes... except the other teams end up with the puck most time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad