GDT: 10/29/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
We're leaving too many early season points on the table and I gaurentee its gonna haunt us.

You gotta rack up points in the early parts of the year, if you're on the outside looking in at around Christmas, bye bye playoffs

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Stamkos and Palat are about the only players I see that really care. And Serge is getting better.
The rest? Just playing lazy, unmotivated hockey. I don't care what team is in front of them, if we gave a damn we are destroying teams and this only happened against Toronto after what was possibly the worst game of the decade.
This group of guys have lost the respect to the coach, to fans and to themselves.
A player with a winning mentality wants to win every game, not cherry pick which ones they want to win. We are going to get embarrassed more times this season, probably most of the times by BAD teams, and in the playoffs it will be the same old story.

Want to change that?

FIRE COOPER

Not saying all is his fault but we need new blood behind the bench to wake this bunch of lazy asses, since he clearly cannot do it anymore

You left out Vasy. He and Mac are just plain pissed having to stop 40+ shots a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
This team looks so lazy and completely uninterested. I talked a lot of mess about not watching these games during the regular season this year and I kind of feel like I should actually follow through. Not getting much enjoyment out of this team.

Even in losing seasons before Cooper, we generally had consistent efforts. You couldn't be mad because you could tell they were giving it what they had. This year it just looks like no one even really wants to be there.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
It just wasn't our night. Tip your hat to the other team. They get paid too.

I thought our effort was shit but it may have had to do with NY and their effort level. TB looked like they were just sleepwalking through this one. No good excuse on their part. Rangers looked good though. Played a 60 min game. Something our guys need to learn how to do.

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
I thought our effort was **** but it may have had to do with NY and their effort level. TB looked like they were just sleepwalking through this one. No good excuse on their part. Rangers looked good though. Played a 60 min game. Something our guys need to learn how to do.
Haven't learned it in 5 years, I wouldn't count on it any time soon.

Reactions: Kusic

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014
Road games, home games, whatever. Doesn't matter. They've sucked all year. I think there was 1 period where they looked good all year. 1 stinking period out of 30+ periods. Pathetic. They've gotten by with a few wins but even looked like crap in those...
This is not true and is a complete over reaction

Reactions: Maelmoor

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hedman is one of the best in the business. I know he doesn't "wow" but he has a great ability to take defenders with him
This. If not the best, he's second or third behind Burns and Carlson on the PP.

The PP is off to a shit start, I get it - but Hedman has been the umbrella on one of the best PP units for the past three years. I don't get why people are in a rush to replace that.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009

The PP is off to a **** start, I get it - but Hedman has been the umbrella on one of the best PP units for the past three years. I don't get why people are in a rush to replace that.

I wish he'd hit the net more but his shot isn't his best attribute on the PP, he's a puck distributor and he rarely if ever coughs it up. He's not Sergachev or Shattenkirk who do some pretty dumb stuff on the blueline at times.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Whoshattenkirkshoes

Aug 11, 2014

The PP is off to a **** start, I get it - but Hedman has been the umbrella on one of the best PP units for the past three years. I don't get why people are in a rush to replace that.
I agree.

All i said is Serg looked good and id like too see more of him. NO One here is giving Serg credit for how much better he has been

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->