GDT: 10/27/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I predicted a 6-3 win for the Panthers. It was dependent on Evgeni Malkin getting a hattrick, which he didn't, so I got it right.

FP wins.

FP knows what's up.

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Congrats to Anders on his first win of the season. I really hope/want him to build on this and change our minds/feelings about him.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Not a very good game, made a lot of mistakes. But 2 points is 2 points. Also willing to forgive a little bit since we are on the ass end of a back to back with only 5 D for about half the game. I've been a supporter of Lindback (relative to others on here) but I really don't see how you don't just give Bishop the reins and let him start 60-70 games a year. Lindback just looks so shaky and battles every puck, I actually breath a sigh of relief every time he cleanly catches a puck without falling over or trying to catch it with a downward swinging motion. Just give Bishop the number 1 title and make it his to lose. Goalies tend to play better the more often they play once they get into that groove. Let Lindback play every 8-10 games just to give Bish a night off. That's all I'd give him.

AllAbout813

Oct 8, 2007
Tampa, FL
Not a very good game, made a lot of mistakes. But 2 points is 2 points. Also willing to forgive a little bit since we are on the ass end of a back to back with only 5 D for about half the game. I've been a supporter of Lindback (relative to others on here) but I really don't see how you don't just give Bishop the reins and let him start 60-70 games a year. Lindback just looks so shaky and battles every puck, I actually breath a sigh of relief every time he cleanly catches a puck without falling over or trying to catch it with a downward swinging motion. Just give Bishop the number 1 title and make it his to lose. Goalies tend to play better the more often they play once they get into that groove. Let Lindback play every 8-10 games just to give Bish a night off. That's all I'd give him.

I think Cooper sees this. Just on back to backs, you kind of have to go with the other guy, especially with such a quick turnaround with the 5oclock start. I am fairly confident Bishop will start at least 60 this year, barring any injuries.

Look Up

Don't be a scan tool
Oct 3, 2013
TBL is now FIRST IN THE EAST! Whoooooooooo

Gotta love it!

10-27-2013 8-52-18 PM.png

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
We've been in this spot before and it hasn't worked out in our favor. Let's see where we are after 40 games before we start wetting ourselves, especially since there is still a lot to be fixed in our game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The first person from here that posts that topic should get banned.

I'd like to think most of us are smart enough not to do that. All it does is going create a ****storm.

Last years thread was made by an outside fan as well if I remember correctly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad