GDT: 10/27/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

HotPaquette

Apr 7, 2012
Sarasota, Fl
People find any reason to rip on Lindback, the truth is that he is handling his shots much better than before and the two goals that were scored on him was a 3rd chance opportunity and a wicked deflection. :shakehead

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
People find any reason to rip on Lindback, the truth is that he is handling his shots much better than before and the two goals that were scored on him was a 3rd chance opportunity and a wicked deflection. :shakehead

Look at that deflection again... he misplayed that the whole way. But whatever. The fact is he's ****, and if we were playing anyone BUT the Panthers we'd be losing this game.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I really really thought Lindback would be better than this. Preds fans liked him. Sure he wasn't a starter, but backing up Rinne, who would be.

So completely disappointing to see somebody with so much physical ability be so mentally fragile.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Ugh, should've kept Garon, maybe we can send Lindback to Edmonton for something decent.

Yzlamic Preacher*

I really really thought Lindback would be better than this. Preds fans liked him. Sure he wasn't a starter, but backing up Rinne, who would be.

So completely disappointing to see somebody with so much physical ability be so mentally fragile.

I think it's a product of Jean. Bishop is not really a mobile goalie, he is more positionally sound. Lindbäck is a acrobatic goalie. Jean is coaching him to be something he's not. You see it now, Lindbäck is moving slower and exactly like Bishop, when he is the complete opposite. Lindbäck is just in a unfortunate situation here.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
We're all upset, there's no reason for crazy talk.

What crazy talk? Garon was solid as a backup, making him play 48 games a season was absurd.

Lindback has been dreadful this season, I doubt any other goalie in our system could do worse.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009
I know I've asked this before, but does anybody else feel like Chief is watching a completely different game that just happens to have players with the same names?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad