GDT: 10/27/13 - 5:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida

Ricebox

Feb 7, 2013
Norway - Florida
I was at the game, happy with the win, and it was a good game, but we are much better then that, Defense looked sloppy, Lindback let in some softies again

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
The best part about that, was when Radko slammed his stick on their bench, he spooked half of them haha

Lmao at the Panthers announcers mocking Gudas. I'd love to send Gudas with a camera up there and watch him slash his stick across their desk. Don't provoke it and then back down *****, that's what I hate about that POS Emelin. Throwing big checks all over the ice but then turtling because of his busted face.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
The best part about that, was when Radko slammed his stick on their bench, he spooked half of them haha

Disagree. The best part about it is you know damn well Gudas got the number of the guy who did it. And while the refs kicked him out of that game, you can be damn sure Gudas will be looking for him over the next few games against them.

Good luck Upshall.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Disagree. The best part about it is you know damn well Gudas got the number of the guy who did it. And while the refs kicked him out of that game, you can be damn sure Gudas will be looking for him over the next few games against them.

Good luck Upshall.

Very true. Look out Upshall.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
You have to have a bit of fear when you see a defenseman with an epic beard who hits like a truck and already injured a teammate last year in a legal but devastating hit.

If I'm going to mess with someone on the Lightning Gudas is probably the last one I'd pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad