GDT: 10/26 8:00 PM GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers | NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I regret paying $200 for GameCenter this year. I can't watch this garbage. I'm a huge Clode apologist but his time is done. Losing puck battles all over the place, no offence to speak of, playing the same terrible players night after night. Putting Mcquaid on the ice at all now is the equivalent of sending Greg Campbell out for your extra attacker with the goalie pulled. He has no business playing hockey at this level. We'll just curb Morrow and O'gara's development even further so Sweeney's terrible contract doesn't look like a complete waste. How we haven't traded for a defenseman in the past 2 seasons is mind-boggling and maddening. We need a complete culture change. Isn't gonna happen when we have Jim Irsay 2.0 as an owner.

Irsay hahaha

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
so much perimeter play, just sad. No one in front of the net all night. I could have played net for the Rags tonight and won.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
The players are obviously trying to play a system. They don't trust their instincts. I get that we don't have the best lineup (possibly the worst defensive lineup), but the game they are trying to play is so system oriented that the lack of success has to be at least partially on the coaching.

Claude can go.
It looks like it. I just can't see how this is the same team that played in the first 4 games in the season. Totally different team out there as well as in the last 2 games. Claude keeps talking about a system and continues to play players like McQuaid/Liles over others that deserve to play like Morrow/O'Gara based on their play being better. Claude did this last season as well.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think we need to lose 8 or 9-2 for management to actually take notice of how bad we suck. Keeping it 5-2 might make them think we kept it close.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I regret paying $200 for GameCenter this year. I can't watch this garbage. I'm a huge Clode apologist but his time is done. Losing puck battles all over the place, no offence to speak of, playing the same terrible players night after night. Putting Mcquaid on the ice at all now is the equivalent of sending Greg Campbell out for your extra attacker with the goalie pulled. He has no business playing hockey at this level. We'll just curb Morrow and O'gara's development even further so Sweeney's terrible contract doesn't look like a complete waste. How we haven't traded for a defenseman in the past 2 seasons is mind-boggling and maddening. We need a complete culture change. Isn't gonna happen when we have Jim Irsay 2.0 as an owner.

200 for game center is a lot better than my season tickets... Couple that with zero perks on anyway and a failing resale market and I might end my steak at 8 years... But still got a few months to make my decision. It's the excitement I'm missing last season there were so many boring games...

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I laughed at the comments in the GDT thinking Julien was pulling the goalie. We bruins fans arent used to seeing a delayed penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad