GDT: 10/26 8:00 PM GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers | NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Cvs9Y1mWIAA8VCI.jpg:large

CvtCE4NWYAARC7e.jpg:large

Tonight's Officials
Referees - Justin St. Pierre (12), Jon McIsaac (2)
Linesmen Michel Cormier (76), Scott Driscoll (68)

Ntl. Anthem Mamie Parris

14479715_10154573443304438_3842030457270378074_n.jpg

https://link.nhl.com/static/gamenotes/public/20162017/[email protected]?1477497341000

WAYBACK MACHINE

BOSTON vs NEW YORK, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Rangers are meeting for the 641st time in their histories with the Bruins having a 291-243-97-9 record and 2,012-1,860 scoring advantage in those games.
The Bruins are 121-143-55-3 in their 322 road games of this lifetime series with the Rangers having a 982-895 scoring edge in those contests.
The Bruins went 1-2-0 vs. the Rangers in last season’s series, winning the 1st game on home ice and dropping the 2 at MSG … They are 8-3-2 in their last 13 games vs. the Rangers and are 3-3-1 in their last 7 visits to New York.
Fun Fact: The Bruins have scored more goals vs. the Rangers than any other opponent, although they have played more games vs. Montreal.

INJURIES (18 totals man-games lost)

David Backes – 10/24 Elbow procedure; Will be reevaluated after the weekend
Anton Khudobin – Upper body; Approx. 3 wks (IR)
Kevan Miller – 10/11 hand surgery; Approx. 6 wks from time of surgery (IR)

MILESTONES APPROACHING

Brad Marchand is 2 points short of his 300th NHL point.
Zdeno Chara is 2 assists shy of his 400th NHL assist.
Jimmy Hayes is 5 points short of his 100th NHL point.
Torey Krug is 5 assists shy of his 100th NHL assist.

Last edited:

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
Odds that Hayes gets to 100 career points this season?

Wonder if the Bs should look at etem Emerson who's on waivers today to replace Hayes. Not sure what his cap hit is tho.

Side note from the looks of subban maybe we didn't need to give khudobin a 2 year deal and just exposed subban.

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
This is what I foresee for tonight's game....
The Bruins will come out playing hard and with lots of passion but as soon as the Rangers score this will immediately deflate them and the spiral downhill effect will commence and we will get trounced by the Rags 6-1.

I just cannot see anything better unfortunately.:cry:

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Wonder if the Bs should look at etem Emerson who's on waivers today to replace Hayes. Not sure what his cap hit is tho.

Side note from the looks of subban maybe we didn't need to give khudobin a 2 year deal and just exposed subban.

I think I'm confused about the goalie situation. Don't we have to expose Subban regardless?

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
On January 23, 1944, the Detroit Red Wings beat the New York Rangers 15-0. Just saying, Subzero Subban might be in trouble.

bergysbruins

Jan 29, 2014
RI
Moved to Stamford, CT about a year and half ago and tonight's my first game at MSG. Last B's game I've been to was the Winter Classic....if it's the same result tonight as last night or that game then it's clearly my fault and I'll stop going for the good of all of us.

Boston BROin

Marchand makes u mad
Feb 29, 2008
NYC
Thought about going to this game after work. Then I thought about it some more. Then I weighed my options. I came to the realization that eating hot dogs on the couch with a beer will be more enjoyable.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Moved to Stamford, CT about a year and half ago and tonight's my first game at MSG. Last B's game I've been to was the Winter Classic....if it's the same result tonight as last night or that game then it's clearly my fault and I'll stop going for the good of all of us.

For you and any other B's fan going tonight cheer loud for our boys . They need all of the support they can get.

I don't expect a good game tonight so you shouldn't blame yourself:laugh:

I have a 7:30 appointment so I may be late.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :handclap::handclap:

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
Haha. I keep hearing TWD was horrible. I haven't seen it yet.

Early parts of the show were good - particularly the first season - but it went downhill swiftly in my opinion. All flash and no substance, cheesy story lines, predictable/cliche relationships and circumstances, etc. Wouldn't recommend it.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org

Hey, have fun and enjoy yourself. Going to MSG is always fun.. We were gonna go but decided this afternoon to just watch it from home. If I were too go its an easy $300.00 or so for 2 tickets + food/drinks etc. etc.

By the way if you're driving you can find parking around that area for free.. Since Its an 8PM start, meters are off and a lot of that area is factories/buildings..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad