GDT: 10/26 8:00 PM GAME #7 - BRUINS at New York Rangers | NBCSN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Really? I think awful would be a serious overstatement. The one from beyond the net was definitely awful, but he's made multiple incredible saves on 2-1s and wide-open chances.

Agreed. He has been out of position a few times, but he has made a lot of great saves, not to mention he has had to face a plethora of penalty kills. Also, the defense by and large has been ****ing awful tonight. Kid has been under pressure quite a bit tonight.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
The players are obviously trying to play a system. They don't trust their instincts. I get that we don't have the best lineup (possibly the worst defensive lineup), but the game they are trying to play is so system oriented that the lack of success has to be at least partially on the coaching.

Claude can go.

Lord Ahriman

Oct 21, 2009
You dont get hosed by dumping passengers. Its a wash and just shakes up the room.

That's the problem, I agree with you. But, imagine they trade real assets (good prospects and picks) and not touching the passengers. That's what I'm afraid of.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
I Could Care Less If They Were Up By Two Or Down By Two (At the time of the comment) their overall play still sucked.

Just because Lundquist let in a bad goal or two and it was a one goal game doesn't equate to any positive reflection of the bruins play.

And ZM didn't let in a bad goal as well? Love how you get to pick and choose :laugh:

Bottom line is that they are missing a key guy and playing their 4th goalie. I don't care what the team looks like in that situation. They were only down a goal and in a position to take points out of the game. It didn't work out in the 3rd, but that's what it was.

If they play like this at full strength, I won't be happy.

bruinsfan1972

Jul 17, 2010
I regret paying $200 for GameCenter this year. I can't watch this garbage. I'm a huge Clode apologist but his time is done. Losing puck battles all over the place, no offence to speak of, playing the same terrible players night after night. Putting Mcquaid on the ice at all now is the equivalent of sending Greg Campbell out for your extra attacker with the goalie pulled. He has no business playing hockey at this level. We'll just curb Morrow and O'gara's development even further so Sweeney's terrible contract doesn't look like a complete waste. How we haven't traded for a defenseman in the past 2 seasons is mind-boggling and maddening. We need a complete culture change. Isn't gonna happen when we have Jim Irsay 2.0 as an owner.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Clode has to stop playing politics with the refs and go all out. His job is on the line. Not now, in the second. Go ahead and embarass them. Throw some water bottles. Put them on on TSN and ESPN.

I would have long ago :laugh:.6 penalties to none.No team that clean with weak rules now a days.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
The scariest part is that both our goals where softies. Hank was terrible in the first, we´ve scored no "good" goals this game.
These past 3 games have been so depressing...I still have hope that we can get things going with Backes, Vatrano and Rask back. Especially if Czarnick can work out.
I think Claude needs to go though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad