GDT: 10/26/18 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vegas

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Both guys are so much more effective in "shoot-first" mode. And both of them had been getting farther and farther away from that, the longer they played with each other.

Not saying we shouldn't revisit it at some point. I think we should and we will. But not before both of them are playing better than they are right now.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Hoepfully Cooper doesn't cave in here. Everyone with eyes know why they were split. You can always go back to it if things get stale, but we're winning and that should be the most important thing. If you're Gourde or Point or Johnson you're saying "Why the hell wouldn't you want to play with me right now, I've been playing better then you"

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
Everything about Vegas pissed me off last year. But yeah, that one was a killer.
Sorry, I should make clear, not the post-shooting part, that was done really well and was necessary for the city, but all of the hockey related stuff.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
If you read this thread and had no idea what our record was you would think we were 1-1-6 instead of 6-1-1.

Hypercritical...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sorry, I should make clear, not the post-shooting part, that was done really well and was necessary for the city, but all of the hockey related stuff.

I misread this in a way that was both dark and hilarious.

Reactions: Stamper

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Sustr's on waivers.

Odds he winds up in Dallas with Rick Bowness?

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sustr's on waivers.

Odds he winds up in Dallas with Rick Bowness?
Yzerman didn't want to sign him anymore but that doesn't mean BriseBois doesn't like the guy. Just saying.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Any word on the lineup tonight? Wondering if Joseph is still in or if we're swapping him with Erne. Coop said everybody's getting in this weekend.

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
Any word on the lineup tonight? Wondering if Joseph is still in or if we're swapping him with Erne. Coop said everybody's getting in this weekend.
Haven't seen anything yet probably going to have to wait until warm-ups.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I missed these last two games which both looked like they were fun so I'm excited to wathc two games in a row now. I also didn't get to see the game in Vegas last season so that will be fun as well.

SRQKiter

Sep 26, 2018
I misread this in a way that was both dark and hilarious.
Holy sh*t! I just reread it. I cannot believe I wrote it that way. I didn't even pick up on it when I made the clarification. Geez, what an idiot. Seriously, I apologize to all.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad