GDT: 10/26/18 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vegas

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Yeah but, when the calls go against us and we lose, do you count those as wins?
I am not sure I understand your question. I am rarely happy when calls go against us (it depends on how bad the call was). I am normally happy when calls go our way; I am happy this call went our way. I am just aware that the deciding goal (in a 1 goal game) was the result of a questionable call. I think some of us thought it was offside, some thought it wasn’t. My view was it looked offside but there was no grounds to overturn the call.

Some of us wondered how we would do against Vegas if we made it to the finals. I am just still not convinced we are able to beat them. At the time I thought we could possibly beat them in the finals, but as of now we still have not really proven we can beat them.

If the goal was overturned, time would have been put back on the clock. It is possible we would have scored again anyway.

I am not trying to change people’s minds. I was just stating how I felt.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I think that can be said about the Avs game as well.
I missed that game because during the previous game, they mentioned that the next game was on Wednesday or something.

Was there a questionable call in that game too?

Edit: Also, didn’t we beat Colorado last season? I thought we did.

Edit2: my point was, we could not beat Vegas last season, and we barely beat them this time. This was not a definitive win, and we benefited from a questionable call. I want to be happier with the win than I am.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad