GDT: 10/26/18 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Vegas

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
You know, some kudos to Braydon Coburn.

People always seem to notice him ONLY when he screws something up, but I've been watching him specifically, especially his last few shifts and he is battling hard in the corners, erasing Vegas forwards along the boards, and clearing the puck quickly.

I guess during a game, if you DON'T hear his name called, it's a good thing. Just means he is doing all the non-sexy things that still need to get done that don't seem worthy of an announcer's attention.
But just wanted to give him props.
Good job tonight so far.

Plus he has a BEARD!

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Man that Theodore is dangerous if he is allowed to roam.
Looks like a Brian Leetch out there sometimes.

If Vegas can find him a solid defensive partner (Engelland is his current one), and he is allowed to run all over the place, look out...

Hockey4Life91

Mar 13, 2018
Perhaps crazy, but if you had to choose, I think we lucked out with Mcdonagh over Karlsson. What a trade (with Miller!) McD is giving us another calming presence back there. With Hedman out, if McD wasn’t out there this game feels like we would lose. He’s everywhere.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Perhaps crazy, but if you had to choose, I think we lucked out with Mcdonagh over Karlsson. What a trade (with Miller!) McD is giving us another calming presence back there. With Hedman out, if McD wasn’t out there this game feels like we would lose. He’s everywhere.
agree he's everywhere...!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad