GDT: 10/26/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Detroit vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Yeah, but what you're seeing in Zetterberg isn't a thing other players refuse to do. Players really aren't above that kind of thing, including ours. They're all trying to get whatever edge they can. They're all resorting to cheap tricks. Zetterberg is just really good at it.

I'm not sure if you ever watch opponents' broadcasts of our games, but if not, it might be eye opening. You'll see all sorts of things you might not realize our innocent little Lightning players are getting up to.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
I think any player embellishes at times. I have a hard time believing that a high stick will cause your head to jolt back seconds after a stick hits your visor. Sometimes there is a legit pain reaction, but not always.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
We all see it differently I guess, which is fine. In any case, I'll state again that don't like it when our guys do that stuff either. Zetterberg's just more proactive about it would be the best way that I could think to explain what I don't like about his play. He seems to spend more time playing in the grey areas, maybe? Not that it matters... beating a dead horse, and whatnot.

Maybe I should watch more feeds from opposing teams. The problem is that their guys aren't as good Peckham, Engblom, and/or The Chief. Their guys just don't know what they're talking about.

:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad