GDT: 10/20/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
I'm glad the Islanders lost Tavares. What a bunch of *****es.

Bitches? Lee, legally and cleanly throws a big hit on Kane, and Kane gets up swinging at Lee
And then Martin and Burn tie up and Burns slew foots him? Yea f*** that shit
Oh and Barzal is insanely overrated.

I wouldn't trade Meier for him straight up. Glad we picked the better player in 2015.
You are high as f***. And we just beat you guys 4-0 a few days ago! lol

You guys got f***ing handled by the Islanders... the Sharks are in special company there.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Alex(ander) DeBrincat broke OHL/Otters rookie records in his first OHL season,
kept braking OHL/Otters records for next 2 seasons, he got better numbers in the entire CHL than anyone had for a long time,
broke Hawks rookie records last season, continues to brake Hawks records this season. #amazingplayer

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
getting away with? burns got tossed from the game too.
but hey they want to goon it up, they can get a little mma

Kane was the one calling out Anders Lee because heaven forbid Lee had a clean hit on him

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Kane was the one calling out Anders Lee because heaven forbid Lee had a clean hit on him
should he have called out someone else? you want to play hard, you play hard.
he was lucky kane gave him the quick out in their fight.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
i mean it was a good game, sure the Sharks are clearly the better team by far but it was entertaining with some edge, until the usual three Isles idiots went over the line.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Gooning it up? Neither team was gooning it up
I am surprised you were able to see the 'slew foot' in that video and missed all the other Islander players roughing the Sharks players in the back.

The Islanders were getting dominated today, were frustrated and decided to focus more on the physical aspect of the game instead of scoring goals.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
You should actually watch what your players are getting away with

That's not getting away with anything since Burns got kicked out of the game but even if he hadn't, that's a nothing play. It's two big buys jostling and wrestling to the ground. Big deal. Isles were looking to mix it up since they were getting frustrating. The Lee-Kane stuff was just hockey. I have no problems with Lee's hit. I think Kane should just let it go but there's nothing wrong with his response. Mayfield jumping in though was pointless and Ladd's facewash after the game was a joke.

Reactions: Phu

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
That's not getting away with anything since Burns got kicked out of the game but even if he hadn't, that's a nothing play.

That slewfoot should have been called he basically got away with it because the Refs didn't see it. While the play may look innocent because nothing bad happened a player could easily fall the wrong way and break a leg with a kick to the back like that

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That slewfoot should have been called he basically got away with it because the Refs didn't see it. While the play may look innocent because nothing bad happened a player could easily fall the wrong way and break a leg with a kick to the back like that

No referee is ever going to call that a slewfoot. Martin engaged with Burns and got wrestled down. That's how they're going to see that.

Reactions: Phu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad