Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley

NHL Scores | Hockey Scoreboard

oF09b82.png

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Allen and the team defense is extremely bad right now and Toronto is firing on all cylinders. St. Louis usually plays Toronto very well though and I'm expecting that to change big time tonight. It's going to be a blowout.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Allen and the team defense is extremely bad right now and Toronto is firing on all cylinders. St. Louis usually plays Toronto very well though and I'm expecting that to change big time tonight. It's going to be a blowout.

Not if the Leafs put the same effort in from Thursday night. If the lazy bunch shows up expect a 1-0 game for the blues.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Watching the Jersey-Flyers game first....trying to decide if it's be the sabres-kings next or the jets game instead

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It feels like the Flyers play the most day games in the league. Seems like every saturday you can expect the Flyers to be on in the morning (West coast time) or something. It's nice.

I might take a look at the Jets next, even though the Kings/Sabres game could be an exercise in futility. Looking forward to Habs vs. Sens tonight (Just to be different before this thread turns into a defacto Leafs game day thread like it always does. ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan92

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
seemed a little soft from Elliott

Of course I only glimpsed because my game center keeps freezing :ha:

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Avs are the kind of team where you can't quite explain how are they this good looking at that roster but they are good. With the coach who people said has no idea too.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Avs are the kind of team where you can't quite explain how are they this good looking at that roster but they are good. With the coach who people said has no idea too.

:laugh: because people do exactly what you just did apparently. The Avs are a very fast, young, and deep team with good goaltending.

Hopefully teams continue to sleep on us and we continue to rack up the wins.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Because Rantanen is one of the most underrated player in the league? When a team has two 90-100 points player on their roster they tend to be pretty good.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
It feels like the Flyers play the most day games in the league. Seems like every saturday you can expect the Flyers to be on in the morning (West coast time) or something. It's nice.

I might take a look at the Jets next, even though the Kings/Sabres game could be an exercise in futility. Looking forward to Habs vs. Sens tonight (Just to be different before this thread during into a defacto Leafs game day thread like it always does. ;) )
Yes indeed.
As a Leaf fan i should enjoy that, but it's rarely an interesting discussion about the game but more of a pissing match between a group of Leaf fans and their equals from other teams fan bases.
Not particularly appealing to me. :( :laugh:

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Never knew Flyers fans were THAT salty Hall won MVP. Like, Giroux wasn't even a finalist lmao.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Don't usually like to see the last d-man go down in the neutral zone but Johnson saved the Av's from a big threat that time.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
lol voracek got nudged in the back and goes down like hes shot. Surpised he was able to come back for the pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->