GDT: 10/18/22 - 7:00PM EDT - Philadelphia vs Tampa Bay

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
It got picked out while trying to clear. Sergachev did the unnecessary spin when he had an open side.
Still a poor decision by cernak. I don’t really care about it, but it just seems weird that serge is the whipping boy. Cernak has turned the puck over several times tonight, and no posts about it.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
This team has looked like all 4 games. Can't do this lazy bullshit this early in the season.

No way they're exhausted this early into the season already

Reactions: T REX

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Still a poor decision by cernak. I don’t really care about it, but it just seems weird that serge is the whipping boy. Cernak has turned the puck over several times tonight, and no posts about it.
Given that was the game winner, yeah, there's a reason that gets nitpicked by a guy who just signed for 8.5M instead of non-GWG giveaways by the 5M guy.

I'd be shitting on Cernak if that was him doing spinnaroonies out there. Comical decision making for a guy with so much experience. Like his brain shorts and all awareness goes away.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Hardly anyone, not even Heddy has played that well. Point just ok, Stammer fantastic, but the rest look like bums. Perdix gets a pass as he's new.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
this might as well be equivalent to Toronto losing to Arizona last night.

any protections on the first round pick?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Not having Cirelli and Bogo is showing up in spades. Gonna be a long first few months. Sigh.

On to drinking.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Switch? Lost too much. Vasy gicing up 3 a game isn't a good recipe

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Hedman just needs to blast those from the middle....he allows everyone to get back in place by giving the most telegraphed pass to Stamkos.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Only game four of the season but unlike previous years, we just don't have the personnel on defense it seems. Maybe they settle in but we have like 3 competent defenseman and if one takes a shift off, Vasy has to make save after save to bail them out. This could be even uglier if not for him.

Bogo coming back may help but man, losing Rutta and McD is just too much. Kind of what we all expected and maybe even uglier so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad