c0gOegE.png

B4Je8H6.png

Vlh3JEJ.png

lwrUUwL.png

G0W4WGP.png

5UxOBPw.png

Point21

Oct 23, 2018
I wouldnt mind seeing Perbix debut tonight. think he would look good with Sergy or Cole. Could bring more offense than Foote, definitely more speed, and if he can show a bit of a physical side like Foote. we could see Foote become expendable really quick

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
At least he's drawing a butt load of penalties. One thing I would like to see him do is just drive to the net more or shoot. Too often he pulls up and looks to make a pass and he just sucks so much at playmaking.

Reactions: Summer Rose

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Is Nick Perbix any good? I hope he excels because his name sounds like a guy in polk county saying publix. Publix could have a Perbix sub in his honor.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Is Nick Perbix any good? I hope he excels because his name sounds like a guy in polk county saying publix. Publix could have a Perbix sub in his honor.
He was pretty good in his brief stint in Syracuse last season. 2G 6A in 12 games.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
He’s one of our top prospects. He’s had a steady climb the past few years. Helped St. Cloud to the National Championship game in 2021, played on the US Olympic team last season, and as @Hoek said he produced in his short time with Syracuse. Coop had him practicing with the regulars all training camp too.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think hagel is gonna surprise some folks this season.
I get it he hasn't done much since joining but he did have a decent season with Chicago so they saw something. Hope it works out because you can see the kid works hard I don't know some guys just can't finish. If he could finish on a lot of his plays he would be up there with one of better two way forwards at his size but we said this about jt brown as well..

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Hagel is a good player, it's clear as day that he's not some average grinder as people seem to making him out to be. Puck hound who is trusted against top opposition, if he can get you 40+ points that's a nice bonus.

Besides Fortier he's the youngest forward on the team with a great contract, so I'm not sure what more any reasonable person could possibly want or expect tbh.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!!
Gonna be interesting to see Perbix tonight.
A big win would be huge, to start our home season in the best possible way!
Go Bolts!!!

Reactions: DaBolts

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Hagel is a good player, it's clear as day that he's not some average grinder as people seem to making him out to be. Puck hound who is trusted against top opposition, if he can get you 40+ points that's a nice bonus.

Besides Fortier he's the youngest forward on the team with a great contract, so I'm not sure what more any reasonable person could possibly want or expect tbh.
He scored 20 goals once so now we expect 20 goals every year of course.

Reactions: DaBolts and bov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad