GDT: 10/17 Sabres (5-1-1) @ Kings (2-4-0), 10:30 PM

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
They look terrible outside of the 2 goals. The top line has been a complete non factor at even strength almost all season.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Eichel having a great defensive game. Applying pressure on the forecheck, in Kopitars shorts. Looking good!

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Risto and McCabe are the sloppiest pairing I've watched in a while...they're regressing game by game here.
one of this is not like the other imo, think Jake has still been pretty solid still

ready for the Risto for F help move, still think Montour can do at least this

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Risto and McCabe are the sloppiest pairing I've watched in a while...they're regressing game by game here.
Yeah, something needs to give once Montours ready.

Also, glad we're up two, but it's been a lackluster defensive performance this far, to put it lightly.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They look terrible outside of the 2 goals. The top line has been a complete non factor at even strength almost all season.

I hope RK is seeing this. Pretty much all 5v5 goals scored by that line have been a result of individual efforts.

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
he wasn't bad. Go watch the games again. He generated a lot of chances and was very good getting in on the forecheck
Sure. He also was bad defensively and could finish to save his life. And like already mentioned he was gifted A high percentage of ozone starts

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
He didn’t live up to loftier expectations last season. He wasn’t bad.

edit - no. You know what. He was bad but no worse than the rest of the team. We thought he’d be part of the solution but we underestimated Phil.
Oh I agree. Most of the team sucked not just him

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He didn’t live up to loftier expectations last season. He wasn’t bad.

edit - no. You know what. He was bad but no worse than the rest of the team. We thought he’d be part of the solution but we underestimated Phil.

Nah, he got Panarin deployment and didn't produce. That isn't all on Phil.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
LA starting to goon around, little stick jabs and mini sucker punches in between plays.
They took page out of Anaheim's book. They've also been extremely aggressive on the puck carriers causing Buffalo to turn the puck over far to frequently. It's a bit concerning right now. Hopefully they can adjust.

Reactions: Buffalo Norsemen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad