GDT: 10/17 Sabres (5-1-1) @ Kings (2-4-0), 10:30 PM

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Kings already going to a man to man spread. They will unleash the hounds after the tv timeout. :sarcasm:

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Very happy with the way they are responding to last night’s loss so far. But they had a good 18 minutes last night, so I want to see them keep this up.

Definitely an encouraging start though. This is how good teams respond to a bad game.

Just keep it up please!

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
because our first exposure (for much of us) was unfortunately during a housley year, where the entire team looked like crap
I just figured people would evaluate the players individually, not as a reflection of the teams performance under a crappy HC :laugh:

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I just figured people would evaluate the players individually, not as a reflection of the teams performance under a crappy HC

It is tough to judge players individually under a bad coach haha. I mean he is primarily effective as a goal scorer, and had like 13 last year.

But I agree, he is a good player and the results will show this year

Reactions: valet

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
I love to see Casey producing and making a difference. If he works out we're gonna be a really good team.I'm rooting for him

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
sheary is good, idk why he gets so much criticism here

Because he did f*** all with a great deployment advantage last year? Because the 2ndary scoring he was supposed to provide, he didn't?

Same with Scandella - he was a dumpster fire last year. This year? He's making better reads. It's not mutually exclusive that someone can be bad and criticized while bad and then turn it around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad