GDT: 10/17: Hawks vs Blues - No need to motivate for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
Blues have done nothing and the game is tied. They get one goal off a bs Powerplay and now hawks scored on their own net. brilliant.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
The puck going off Keith is fluky.

What isn't fluking is him making a terrible back-pass of the boards directly to the opponent behind his own net that let to an open point shot that banked in.

He can't control where the shot went, but he can control the fact the Blues got an extra shot. His terrible ****ing pass is the reason this game is tied after the Hawks should have been riding momentum after a Hossa goal to put some life into the game again.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
In the end I think the Hjalmarsson contract is going to be a hell of a bargain. He's so solid and getting better and better on offense.

Pailhead

Oct 30, 2011
Plymouth, MI
is nhlgamecenter always 2 min. behind? why am I giving them $150?

Give hockeystreams a shot next year. Barring the first two days of this season, it's been every bit as good as gamecenter was for me two years ago, but half the price...and there is very little delay.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
Give hockeystreams a shot next year. Barring the first two days of this season, it's been every bit as good as gamecenter was for me two years ago, but half the price...and there is very little delay.

Yeah, I had considered hockeystreams. I wanted to be able to watch games through my xbox though. I am not sure that I would have made the same decision had I known that nhlgamecenter is so far behind

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I guess Ryan Stanton is playing his ass off for the Canucks. He has a goal (first one of his career) and saved a goal with a diving shot block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad