GDT: 10/17: Hawks vs Blues - No need to motivate for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'm fine with Bollig taking an instigator to send a message to Jackman when he gets out of the box.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I just don't understand you hit someone clearly in the back and you skate off the ice like how could call that on me?

Nothingman*

Kinda wondering if Smith would be a better choice than nordstrom.

Nothingman*

I just don't understand you hit someone clearly in the back and you skate off the ice like how could call that on me?

Hitch-**** coaches them on that. Backes is the same way on every penalty he gets too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Kinda wondering if Smith would be a better choice than nordstrom.

I'm still trying to figure out what Nordstrom offers from a positive aspect, because I'm not seeing a whole hell of a lot. Needs more time in Rockford, and to put on some weight.

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
The Blues will never win anything because they continue to prioritize meatheaded "toughness" over actual hockey.

Nothingman*

I'm still trying to figure out what Nordstrom offers from a positive aspect, because I'm not seeing a whole hell of a lot. Needs more time in Rockford, and to put on some weight.

He seems to have come back down to earth.

Nothingman*

At least three icings resulting from his passes so far. And Hossa worked his ass off for 15-20 seconds in the o zone and passes to Keith...he passes it right back to the blues. and the TO right in front of the net. That is right off the top of my head.

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
Well, it looks like Kane wasn't the only one who got wrecked tonight.

nickla****.gif

Edit: It's supposed to say "Nicklas hit" in the URL, but the name's combined created "****." "*"-ing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->