GDT: 10/17/2014 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9 PM CT / 5 AM FIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigT2002

Dec 6, 2006
Somwhere
Can we also tone down the complaining about the refs a bit?

Why? We are losing and we haven't got quite a few calls which we typically get popped for on our end when we do it.

Oh look a cheap shot by the Ducks and no call which will happen by the Refs. Still feel that way?

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
o much talent on ice on that 6on5. Vanek-Koivu-Granlund-Suter-Parise-Pominville

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Not to mention this was the more "winnable" game. Ducks wish they could be in the same league as the Kings.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
You're gonna have nights where you don't get the calls. Great teams can fight through that.

Just seems pointless to me to CONSTANTLY ***** about the refs. But, to each their own, I guess.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
You're gonna have nights where you don't get the calls. Great teams can fight through that.

Just seems pointless to me to CONSTANTLY ***** about the refs. But, to each their own, I guess.

Agreed. We should try to keep the complaining for the really egregious blown calls.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Well all in all we played pretty decent.. The bounces didn't go our way tonight as they usually don't in Califoria. We should have had a couple more goals probably. Just got to put those in. Really thought we would win this one though.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Kesler, you ****ing *****. He just murdered Granlund after the whistle had blown. And Ducks announcers trying to justify it with "what Parise was getting away with". ********. There was no need for that hit. Absolutely none.

The game was decided the moment the refs decided to **** the bed completely.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Almost playoff hockey. Kesler is a *********, Parise stands for Granlund. Good to see that.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
Well, a basic loss. Ballard-Dumba ****storm and 2 cheapshots by Kesler to Granlund. Ducks are gonna be Ducks. Or Dicks in this case. ****ing gutless crew of *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad