GDT: 10/15/15 - Wild @ Coyotes - 9PM Central / 5AM Suomi - FS-N, FS-WI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
W is a W. On to the next. Forget about this one. Got caught up in antics that we don't need to be involved in against these kind of teams. (Even if they are more talented)

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Thank god they got rid of the ****ing annoying walking dead ad, this mobile site was such a pain in the ass to use. ****in HF

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That doesn't mean we deserve to lose.

It means that we still have to make some adjustments to the game plan.
But this is something that went back to last year. Making games close in the 3rd by letting off the gas. They had a strong 40 minutes tonight, which is good. But this is the second straight game with a 3rd period let down. I know they play tomorrow night, but that doesn't mean they should stop skating and forget about being aggressive. It's a long time habit.

But I'm excited that Vanek actually has two goals this early in the season, so I won't lose sleep over it. ;)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Not impressed by Wild. The defense , which I thought was a strength of this team, has been shaky. I'm also not impressed by Yeo's playing of Prosser, and his inability to find PP time for Dumba, which is the one thing he is good at so far. Instead, he seems well on the way to overplaying Suter Yet again this year.

This stopping playing after they are up by a few goals has got to stop.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
If they saved the legs enough in the 3rd to play a full 60 tomorrow for a win against the Kings with Kuemper in net, I'll be completely ok with this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad