Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I've said this before but I will repeat-

I can handle anything from this team but lack of effort. I won't tolerate it.

This team isn't working. They're not skating, not hitting, not making the little plays that lead to scoring chances. They're standing around out there with their heads up their @$$es.

Lose if you must but for ****'s sake make the other team earn it.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
Habs 0-3 in third, their coach changed all lines...now 3-3 !!! Even if they lose , they have a coach who have intelligence to try to do something and made adjustments during game, our ugly potato clode is the weakness of this team

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
We can't score or defend

We need more two-way forwards. Krug for Vermette and Krejci for Hanzal. Pastrnak for Colborne

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Bartkowski-Boychuk would look nice on the 2nd pairing right now.....

McQuaid is not a top-4. Never has been, never will be. Seidenberg still isn't up to speed.

I think Seids will get up to speed-problem is we have 2 top 4 and very rusty top 2 and a plethora of bottom pair Dmen who can't play second pair.

Makes me wish for the days of the Ference/Boychuk pair circa 2010/2011 which at times was downright scary.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Will Krejci be back Monday?

If so I'd go;

Lucic - Krejci -Smith
Marchand - Bergeron - (if they sign gagne he may work fine here) but if call up Griffith
Spooner - Kelly - Kohklachev
Paille - Cunningham - Robins

Work on a trade for a RW

Why chia didn't just trade Boychuk and work on this over the summer at this point is beyond me.

Absolutely crazy to trade Boychuk when we did. Either do it during the summer or get a random for him at the deadline.

Jesus. ****ing. Christ

Söderberg has been our best forward outside of Bergy and you'll have him as a healthy scratch? Or are you including him in the trade package?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I'd like to think Krejci is just throwing everything with the offense off right now, but I'm not so sure. I'm starting to see why so many had us pegged for a big drop-off. The defense has fallen off a cliff. He's had a couple bad turnovers, but I still think Miller looks the most solid out there. I really want to see him at least get a shot in the top 4.

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
It's bad enough that the Bruins can't beat anyone the way they're playing, then pile on with the Habs becoming a legitimate contender, ugh!

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
This is a classic case of a team believing it's own hype and thinking they are better than they are.

Of course Lucic finally show a pulse going after Mike Green......I remember the days when Lucic would have hammered Green through the boards and then beat up the next closest Capital he could find.

No this is a case of a team with some key pieces missing or coming off off-season surgery, and several forwards being AHL calibre.

Lucic is coming off a BROKEN HAND/WRIST. You want him punching people in the head - now, in October - when we're running with so many rookies as it is? Why do people not get this?

member 96824

On a serious note, I would bag skate the hell out of them tomorrow.

That way, when Colorado bag skates them monday, the message truly will be sent

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
The Bruins let down all their fans with that performance, but it's okay, they can still win the Atlantic Division. They just have to Bo-lieve.

Awesome, new t-shirt coming

109054-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad