GDT: 10/11 Boston Bruins vs Washington Capitals 7pm ET NESN, FX-CA, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I'm still pissed over the Boychuck trade.
To me it was like I'll take an aspirin today in case I have a headache next week.

It made no sense except cap crunching-Chia gambled on the cap and lost and my guess is Boychuk was the easiest and best deal available but I don't think the team is ready defensively to lose him.

We still need a top six RW and now we left a giant hole in the top 4 defenseman and that one isn't going to get filled (very few teams have top 4 Dmen available-not even really at the deadline-most teams try to hang onto those).

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I agree with this, Chia took the one area that was Stanley Cup worthy and took a 2/3 defenseman out of the rotation weakening their one strength. Like you said he has now created two problems when it wasn't necessary.

I just hope he doesn't get bent over in the next trade, like trading Two second rounders for some stiff

member 96824

Oh my god. LeBron set a screen against his teammate thinking he was on Miami still. At least we have that

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I just hope he doesn't get bent over in the next trade, like trading Two second rounders for some stiff

If he does-I will be at the top of the fire Chia list.

I think the FO and coaches were much higher on Bart than the fans and thought he was ready but the Bart/Seids pairing was scary bad. I suspect we will see it again sooner than later (Miller had a rough lying tonight with some really bad passes). Maybe not Monday but before the week is out IMO.

rainone99

Dec 21, 2010
Montreal
Snore!! By mid season everyone's eyes will be more on Providence than this NHL team.

The east is becoming more and more like the west.. It is being Built on speed. Rangers Detroit Tampa Montreal are all headed that way and our huge excitement this pre season was that Bobby Robins made the team??? Disaster...

Eriksson bust.. Lucic not intimidating any longer and not worth a long term deal for the money he will ask for... Krejci over-rated over paid... Marchand has to re-define himself and forget being the agitator that the league is eliminating... Fraser slowwww.... Kelly lunch pale guy but over paid at 3 million.. Chara too slow for the new look east...

A total revamp is needed.. If all we want is to make the playoffs then stay the course.. If we want to win the cup, change the structure of this team and that could also mean a new coach.

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
Bztgf6lCUAEUv__.png

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Snore!! By mid season everyone's eyes will be more on Providence than this NHL team.

The east is becoming more and more like the west.. It is being Built on speed. Rangers Detroit Tampa Montreal are all headed that way and our huge excitement this pre season was that Bobby Robins made the team??? Disaster...

Eriksson bust.. Lucic not intimidating any longer and not worth a long term deal for the money he will ask for... Krejci over-rated over paid... Marchand has to re-define himself and forget being the agitator that the league is eliminating... Fraser slowwww.... Kelly lunch pale guy but over paid at 3 million.. Chara too slow for the new look east...

A total revamp is needed.. If all we want is to make the playoffs then stay the course.. If we want to win the cup, change the structure of this team and that could also mean a new coach.

I can spot a habs troll a million miles away, nice try :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad