GDT: 10/10/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Toronto

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Kucherov and Stamkos end up with 4 points a piece, they didn't have that much in the previous 3 games.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
good job hoped to see more of sergachev he started season great hoping he stays as aggressive as his start.... shattenkirk is a bum ......verhaegh why is he on this team? vasy didnt seem to pick up puck well at start of game but held it down when it matters...... two thoughts first yes ive been all over cooper but this is the exact reason..... maroon on power play i said this could be interesting if he subs guys in at times tyjo cirelli etc.... and tricks other teams omg moment he did just that and it worked go figure so credit due to cooper on that..... next thing again brought up simply outscore teams you can outscore ..... doesnt take rocket science to know we are fastest best scoring team in game so if can do a trackmeet at times that is FINE even if is 14-13 a win by one goal is a win.... maybe they do listen at times.... great game come on rayssssssssssssss.... sorry couldnt spend time with you all having streaming issues need more ram so will get that done asap but makes being on here difficult so for now will say hi before and at the end

Reactions: Tofveve

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I dont think Witkowski will end this season with the team. He is kinda useless. Better try some young guys from Crunch.

He is probably gonna stay as the 13th forward once Paquette comes back. He can fill in as a defenseman as well so he can be kind of useful and even though he doesn’t do much it’s not like he really hurts us either.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I dont think Witkowski will end this season with the team. He is kinda useless. Better try some young guys from Crunch.

Him and Verhaeghe, and maybe Maroon, will likely rotate out when Paquette gets back. Either Witko or Rutta, if I'm not mistaken, will have to go down.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Alright, we need to extend Cooper for 9 more years.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Stammertime91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad