GDT: 10/1/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 6]

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
As a Professional Boxscore Watcher I can tell you that he lead the team in ice time tonight with 24 minutes and got an assist. Also lead in PP time. I think he's getting more trust from Cooper.

My guess is that means they're not 100% sure on him just yet.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Carle is so bad. He is consistently our worst defenseman and I just know that Cooper is going to give him tons of minutes.

Malone --> Purcell --> Connolly --> ...Carle???

If we see him on any PP unit, it's a good sign we're trying to move him.

nhljohnson

Jul 4, 2006
Lol Matt Carle -2 in a game we win 3-2

To be fair, one of those minuses came with Carle relieving a fatigued Garrison shortly before Nichushkin's goal, which capped off an extended sequence where TB was scrambling defensively and couldn't manage a clear-and-change. I mean, everybody got caught watching the puck and missed Nichushkin's slipping unmarked into the slot but Carle had at least moved into the vicinity and seemed to be shading to Bishop's right because of Sustr being so far up the boards chasing the play. And Palat was caught in no man's land, unable to get back in time for supporting the slot.

Carle's positioning and effort on the first DAL goal admittedly seemed very poor, though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Nice snipe by Brown. Did he work on his shot this offseason?

I think a few pucks are going to start going in for Brown. His shot isn't bad. It's got a lot of zip on it. I don't know if he telegraphs it or what, because he's not hitting the logo as much as we joke either. He hit a few posts last year too. Wouldn't shot me to see him get 8-10.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
I think a few pucks are going to start going in for Brown. His shot isn't bad. It's got a lot of zip on it. I don't know if he telegraphs it or what, because he's not hitting the logo as much as we joke either. He hit a few posts last year too. Wouldn't shot me to see him get 8-10.

If he could finish he could be a top 9 player on many teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad