GDT: 10/1/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 6]

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Cooper is just checking Jo's chemistry with Brown for when he inevitable leaves him in the bottom 6 for the entire season

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Drouin and Namestnikov have played the most games so far, Drouin leads with 5 points and Namestnikov is 2nd with 4. Please don't tell me this is some sick joke to determain who makes the team.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Drouin and Namestnikov have played the most games so far, Drouin leads with 5 points and Namestnikov is 2nd with 4. Please don't tell me this is some sick joke to determain who makes the team.

Coop and Yzerman are all about "Better off in the minors and be playing more than abc/xyz" with that said I really hope not.

Asset managment....

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014

I dont know what to think anymore.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Can't wait to see Drouin benched for the next game while Killorn is on Stamkos' line

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I hope tonights lineup is just to get our 2nd and 3rd lines going as well as giving a final look at Angelidis and Marchessault before deciding what to do with them and hopefully by playing Drouin and Vladdy on the 4th line it's just so they will keep getting ice-time but since they've played a lot, to not make them be out there much to give them some rest, I bet if we still had more players they would be sitting as well to get some rest...

At least this is what I'm praying it will be, but then again, you never know with Coop.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Don't know why I found this funny but I did.

I won't be there but I'm ready for the season.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
4th line smorth line. 27-90-23 is going to be gooooood. I say this as a guy who hasn't liked any combination of Drouin/Namestnikov previously.

I've always felt like Brown would complement skilled players a lot better than we might think. If he's gaining extra possessions for Drouin? Magic.

Last edited:

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
4th line smorth line. 27-90-23 is going to be gooooood. I see this as a guy who hasn't liked any combination of Drouin/Namestnikov previously.

I've always felt like Brown would complement skilled players a lot better than we might think. If he's gaining extra possessions for Drouin? Magic.

You must've liked how he finished all of those Kucherov passes when they played together too ;)

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
4th line smorth line. 27-90-23 is going to be gooooood. I see this as a guy who hasn't liked any combination of Drouin/Namestnikov previously.

I feel like the size of this line will not allow them to be efficient. Very skilled line, but will struggle with puck possession. Good run and gun though.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
You must've liked how he finished all of those Kucherov passes when they played together too ;)

Kucherov should never be passing to him. :p

Kucherov should be grabbing chipped pucks and wiring them home himself. ;)

Brown gets pucks he's not supposed to. I think that would make him a great complement to a passer-shooter combo.

The one problem with tonight's line is there's no real shooter.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Is this one going to be on TV? Won't be able to go to the game because I've got midterms to study for.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Carle - Sustr should never be a thing so it sucks that we have to make it one.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I guess Kucherov got a tip in. Assisted by Johnson. Very, VERY comforting to know. I have absolutely no worries about Stamkos, Drouin and Callahan. They'll be fantastic once they develop the proper chemistry. Meanwhile the TKO has to stay the rock of our team. We won't succeed unless they do. We relied on the best line in hockey to get us to the promised land and we need it again.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I guess Kucherov got a tip in. Assisted by Johnson. Very, VERY comforting to know. I have absolutely no worries about Stamkos, Drouin and Callahan. They'll be fantastic once they develop the proper chemistry. Meanwhile the TKO has to stay the rock of our team. We won't succeed unless they do. We relied on the best line in hockey to get us to the promised land and we need it again.

TKO is the last thing to worry about, to me. They have a swagger about them. Makes it not so surprising that they take a nights off in games that don't count. Not saying it's a great trait, but it's understandable when you know you can turn it on at will. As good as I think Drouin/Stamkos will be, I doubt it'll touch TKO. If it did, we'd have the two best lines in the league, and that's too sick to even dream about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad