GDT: 10/1/15 - 7:30PM EDT - Dallas VS Tampa Bay [Preseason Game 6]

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
TKO is the last thing to worry about, to me. They have a swagger about them. Makes it not so surprising that they take a nights off in games that don't count. Not saying it's a great trait, but it's understandable when you know you can turn it on at will. As good as I think Drouin/Stamkos will be, I doubt it'll touch TKO. If it did, we'd have the two best lines in the league, and that's too sick to even dream about.

Well I can't claim I've seen any of the games other than the Pittsburgh game. Outside of Kucherov the TKO line just seemed lackluster. They seemed to be the "last thing" to get going. Bottom 6 was outstanding, D par for the course and the backups showed why they are in the NHL. I'm not particularly worried by our record. Just the amount of effort that went into it.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Well I can't claim I've seen any of the games other than the Pittsburgh game. Outside of Kucherov the TKO line just seemed lackluster. They seemed to be the "last thing" to get going. Bottom 6 was outstanding, D par for the course and the backups showed why they are in the NHL. I'm not particularly worried by our record. Just the amount of effort that went into it.

I'm not worried about TKO, and think Drouin-Stamkos-Callahan will be successful once they build more chemistry which they have already shown, plus the line has looked really good, so not worried about them either. We need a stronger Bottom 6, and hopefully guys like Vladdy and Condra will be the keys to that.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm not worried about TKO, and think Drouin-Stamkos-Callahan will be successful once they build more chemistry which they have already shown, plus the line has looked really good, so not worried about them either. We need a stronger Bottom 6, and hopefully guys like Vladdy and Condra will be the keys to that.

The chemistry will take half a dozen games at most. Your boy will keep Drouin and Stamkos honest. You can't possibly play with Callahan and NOT be inspired by him. They're gonna be an amazing line.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Listening to the radio, Kucherov came out was on bench tried to skate but went back to lockeroom, FYI

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I doubt Kuch would even have come out for to skate if it were anything serious.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
15:28 TBL J.T. Brown (1) Snap shot - ASST: Jonathan Drouin (1), Andrej Sustr (1)

Drouin really is magic.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
How has nesterov been?

Didnt spend a ton of time watching him, but he looked very calm moving the puck/handling the puck. Didnt seem too bad in his own end, but I wasnt focused on him. Could definitely play top 6 every night.

Was happy to see Johnson and Palat turn it on a few times in the first period. Against the pens they were awful, but they looked very sharp at times tonight, they will be fine.

Drouin continues to impress.

Thought the D did an excellent job of getting sticks on EVERY rebound in the area of the net. Dont know if it looked so much better because they are conditioned to do it from that long playoff run or what, but everyone was sharp at it. Definitely made Bishs night easier.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
As a Professional Boxscore Watcher I can tell you that he lead the team in ice time tonight with 24 minutes and got an assist. Also lead in PP time. I think he's getting more trust from Cooper.

He definitely got a ton of playing time tonight. He seemed to be out there all the time.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Carle is so bad. He is consistently our worst defenseman and I just know that Cooper is going to give him tons of minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad