GDT: 10/05 -The Boys Are Back! Game 1: BRUINS 4 Nashville 3 FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Mildly concerned since I didn’t see the vets play all that well in preseason and they didn’t have basically the set team play the last preseason game. They can’t afford to take a week of real games to shake out the rest of the cob webs. Here’s to a great start and the young players reaching their potential

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Mildly concerned since I didn’t see the vets play all that well in preseason and they didn’t have basically the set team play the last preseason game. They can’t afford to take a week of real games to shake out the rest of the cob webs. Here’s to a great start and the young players reaching their potential

The schedule has presented this team with a real solid opportunity to bank points up over the first few weeks. 2 vs the Avs, the Yotes, LV , Buffalo and Vancouver and I`m not so sure the Kings are much of a noise maker in the league now and the Sharks will definitely feel a bit of pain moving on from Marleau.

Points for the taking, gotta take em`

RGO outta nowhere

Aug 23, 2017
IL, unfortunately
No they don’t. The entire front of the building is a disaster area due to construction so there is no place for them to hold anything.

I hope they finish it soon because it’s an absolute CF traffic wise, both driving and pedestrian.

I believe you get a magnetic schedule tomorrow which is awesome (I’m a geek for this kind of stuff)

As for pregame, usually there’s a new video and then player intros and then Rene.

Security is usually tight and chaotic opening night so definitely allow for extra time to get in especially if your using mobile tickets.

Thanks so much! I was hoping the kids would see Rene. He's not going to be around forever.

I paid the ticketmaster fee for hard tix since I don't trust new processes on the first night.

Go B's!! Hoping Emelin gets blasted a couple times. Man, I hate that guy.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
excited for the game tonight, have a few streamies (all legal of course:naughty:) set up, just hoping the B`s don`t put forth the stinker I caught outta Winnipeg last night

Reactions: hoss75

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Spoonman's gonna crush it tonight. He has a history of stepping up when forced into a top 6 center role. I'm predicting: 1 G, 2 A.

Reactions: Ladyfan

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
How many minutes into the game will posters be lamenting "I wish we could get players like Watson and McLeod?"

Or worse......If Subban played for us, you'd love him.
(No I wouldn't...puck hogging, showboating, overrated, turtle)

Reactions: Bruinaura

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I accidentally accepted a call that ends at 8 pm tonight. I am dying right now. Not sure if I should pause and watch the whole game or if I should watch live and then re-watch the first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad