Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
This will be my first home opener in person. Besides announcing the 2017-18 roster, anything else cool they do during openers?

Anything outside the rink prior to the game?
No they don’t. The entire front of the building is a disaster area due to construction so there is no place for them to hold anything.

I hope they finish it soon because it’s an absolute CF traffic wise, both driving and pedestrian.

I believe you get a magnetic schedule tomorrow which is awesome (I’m a geek for this kind of stuff)

As for pregame, usually there’s a new video and then player intros and then Rene.

Security is usually tight and chaotic opening night so definitely allow for extra time to get in especially if your using mobile tickets.

Reactions: northeastern

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Just seeing the name Emelin makes my skin crawl.

Old plate-face and Subban in town opening night; and if Laviolette really does play Irwin on the top pairing, the B's should be able to score some goals.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Unbelievable that we start with the same bad luck we ended the last season... No Bergeron, no Krug, no Backes... Dang it.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
The gang and I are making the trip down. Fourth year in a row.... I think.

GO BSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: BMC and Ladyfan

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just seeing the name Emelin makes my skin crawl.

Old plate-face and Subban in town opening night; and if Laviolette really does play Irwin on the top pairing, the B's should be able to score some goals.
I dislike Emelin so much.

Hope for a win. Looking forward to this. The last few weeks have been not good so I am pleased hockey is back.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad