OT: 10,000 Pt XXXIV: Year of Sarah Jessica Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
In Vermont, the studio they gave me is super nice! Shame I only get to keep it for a month.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Well the thing about Titanfall is that it's catering to the Call of Duty crowd. Nobody actually cares about the single player story in CoD so they're scrapped the single player campaign and worked on the multiplayer part more.

Eh I like playing cod campaign. Mw1 on its own is freaking great. Black ops1 was awesome as well.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Eh I like playing cod campaign. Mw1 on its own is freaking great. Black ops1 was awesome as well.

Yea but MW1 was the transition game that began the move to being a "multiplayer only" game and MW2 essentially finished that move with it's lackluster campaign. Also, the downward turn of Infinity Ward as a great game studio. Treyarch did black ops and they did a great job with it even if I'm not a big CoD fan anymore.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Here is an audio tape from GZ about what they do to the woman.

I wouldn't call any CoD single player great, for me great single player is stuff like Bioshock, Half Life, Far Cry(3/BD), Spec Ops. When it comes to multiplayer its CS> All in my opinion.
ig8dEcNnK2eZ5.gif

domon

Apr 14, 2012
The fact that they have a child **** a woman then have the baby blow up in her belly made me never want to buy a MSG again.

What the ****, this really happens? Not that I'd be playing it anytime soon, seeing as I still have 1-3 to play through :laugh::cry:

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
What the ****, this really happens? Not that I'd be playing it anytime soon, seeing as I still have 1-3 to play through :laugh::cry:

They 'tell' the story of the child impregnating/****** her so they could hide a bomb inside her, then later in the game her guts explode and blood shoots out of her area and a helicopter explodes.

Generally I don't care about extremes in storys, I wasn't bothered by the GTA electrocution scene. But this is just so absurd and deliberate it makes me not want to play these games. Also makes me think Hideo Kojima might be a ****ing monster.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Any tri-valley peeps ever go to Camp Arroyo? My 5th grader goes tomorrow for the remainder of the week with his class - And he refused to allow me to be a chaperone, like I would embarrass him or something... He is excited but nervous. I dont think he has been anywhere without at least one electronic device in his life. Mrs 209 will have a rough week having zero contact with her baby. I guess he will actually have to talk to people instead of texting and chatting through his 3DS.

yada

move 2 dallas 4 work
Nov 6, 2006
watching happy pony
Yea but MW1 was the transition game that began the move to being a "multiplayer only" game and MW2 essentially finished that move with it's lackluster campaign. Also, the downward turn of Infinity Ward as a great game studio. Treyarch did black ops and they did a great job with it even if I'm not a big CoD fan anymore.

I enjoyed mw2 +3 campaign as well but Mw1 was so fun cause I loved the sneaking levels as captain price and the ending. That game was so damb hard on veteran the last 2 levels pissed me off vicious. biggest holy **** tho was breaking out the prisoner during mw2, the enemy of my enemy is my friend :yo:

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Growing up the sports fan that I was/am, I was lucky enough to know a famous person although I didnt really understand that phrase in the 70's. Every Sunday after the football game, we would see "Directed by Sandy Grossman". I went to school with his son and played soccer with him for 6 years. We always saw them at Temple. Sandy was friendly to everyone. The man directed 10 Super Bowls, 17 NBA Finals and probably every Madden/Summerall broadcast. Every major sporting event then CBS now FOX had, I would look for his name because old habits die hard. I can still remember my now deceased father (who considered Sandy a friend when we were growing up) saying, "hey look Sandy directed this game". RIP Sandy Grossman.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Titanfall sounded cool until I realized it's multiplayer only :\

I knew I was getting old when I could no longer enjoy playing multi-player games like that because of all the 12 year olds. I literally cannot even stand 10 seconds of that crap.

Basically if it doesn't have a single player campaign with a good story I don't play it these days :\

I don't play games like that, but yeah, I bet that's annoying. My brother loves playing Battlefield 4 (I bet he's one of the oldest people that play that game online, and he isn't even that old), but that's one of the reasons why I don't play those type of games... the annoying 12 year olds. Plus, I'm awful at them. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad