OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
I just want to say my cat is the best cat. He noticed I was working a ton so he gave me little pats on my face to make me feel better. :D

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My little girl taps my face to wake me up enough so she can get under the covers. (She also bats the table lamp pull, against the base, when she wants a treat.)

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Anybody know any good restaurants in the Tri-Valley area(Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and San Ramon, etc)?

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Anybody know any good restaurants in the Tri-Valley area(Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton and San Ramon, etc)?
I work in Livermore right now, which is kinda a pain. Anyways, Garre Vineyard has a really nice cafe. Clay Oven's got a pretty good indian lunch buffet but there's a bunch of good indian places in the tri-valley area. There's a fatburger in a gas station that I enjoy. And of course, both 99 Ranches in Pleasanton have the best box combo. Like $8 for as much as you can fill into the box even if it ends up being a foot high stack of food. I don't really have time to go to the nice restaurants for lunch.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Unfortunately no recommendations for nice dine-in places, but for quick bites, I worked in Pleasanton and Walnut Creek for a bit. The mall right across from Kaiser Pleasanton is probably my favorite poke place (Go Fish? or something like that). The outdoor mall across by Kaiser Walnut Creek has a good place called Heritage Eats which is pretty much a swankier Chipotle. Its similar to Chipotle only cuz they make burritos/bowls in front of you that are also customizable if you want. Not really Mexican, more of an Indian/American/Thai/Vietnamese mix I think.

Also unrelated, but that outdoor mall is also just a really nice place to shop and walk around. Essentially the Stanford shopping center of the east bay. Livermore Premium Outlets are not bad, but I feel like it'd be a disappointment since I'm sure you have plenty of experience with the better Vacaville counterpart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad