OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

RIP cultural icon

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Not sure about Bay Area folk, but I’ve gotten over 0.25 an inch of rain since last night. Can’t remember the last significant June storm around here. Used to happen all the time years back.

Reactions: landshark

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Not sure about Bay Area folk, but I’ve gotten over 0.25 an inch of rain since last night. Can’t remember the last significant June storm around here. Used to happen all the time years back.

Got a little rain on my early bike ride and again later while walking with the kid but it wasnt too bad.

Reactions: landshark

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
AYCE: All You Can Eat? All you can eat sushi?

Yeah. They have Kenzo in San Jose but it’s pretty trash, and Fuji’s in Vacaville which is aight.
Goyemon has been my go-to in Vegas since drunksage’s rec years ago, but guess I’ll have to try Sakana too next time. That rice to fish ratio sounds good.

• Wow
Reactions: drunksage

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Yeah. They have Kenzo in San Jose but it’s pretty trash, and Fuji’s in Vacaville which is aight.
Goyemon has been my go-to in Vegas since drunksage’s rec years ago, but guess I’ll have to try Sakana too next time. That rice to fish ratio sounds good.
Man, I can't go to a sushi joint and not drop a hundo (on my own food). Most times I still want more sushi right after sushi. Some post-sushi sushi. Thanks for the info.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

@slocal how's your sriracha supply?

I don't use Sriracha as much as I do their chili garlic sauce. Luckily, I have a few bottles of each in the pantry. The supposed shortage will end after labor day. No biggie!

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Honestly, I love theme parks but I haven't been to Great America since well before Levi's stadium was built.

I guess I have a few years to try to make the trip.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
A couple days late on this, but Kazuki Takahashi, the author of Yu-Gi-Oh also died. His work definitely had an impact on a lot of people in my generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad