OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Leeloo's shadow has a split personality.

ivAF83e.jpg

I'm pretty sure one of them is Alfred Hitchcock because she leaves some horrifying things in her litterbox.

Reactions: bluefunnel

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Does your cat also come and slap you till you wake up in the morning?

My cat Nabby used to do that every morning, it got to the point where Daylight savings time shifted his morning wake ups to 4 AM every day. He deeply believed in falling back but not springing forward.

Reactions: slocal

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Thinking about my experience on 9/11 today, curious what it was like to wake up to the news on the west coast.

I was 10 and watched the north tower collapse from the beach in my town as worried wives, some my friend's moms and all not knowing if their husbands were alive or not, wept around us. My sister was 13, and i remember her telling me that i would remember that day for the rest of my life.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Thinking about my experience on 9/11 today, curious what it was like to wake up to the news on the west coast.

I was 10 and watched the north tower collapse from the beach in my town as worried wives, some my friend's moms and all not knowing if their husbands were alive or not, wept around us. My sister was 13, and i remember her telling me that i would remember that day for the rest of my life.
I was a senior in high school. My mom was out of town, so I ditched and slept in until around 1030. I turn on the tv looking for something to watch and literally every channel is showing the towers get hit. I got so upset I yelled "why is every damn channel showing the same movie?!?!" I then felt really bad about 10 seconds later when I read what the headline said.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Do any of you guys that know San Diego well have any recommendations for stuff to do at night? I'm not a beer person at all, so that isn't something that I'd be interested in.

I have an 8am flight (Eastern) on the 25th. Please behave while I'm away. :sarcasm:

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Do any of you guys that know San Diego well have any recommendations for stuff to do at night? I'm not a beer person at all, so that isn't something that I'd be interested in.

I have an 8am flight (Eastern) on the 25th. Please behave while I'm away. :sarcasm:

Belmont park / beach is still cool if you don't drink. I would avoid the Gaslamp at all costs. If you're into ice cream they have a Salt & Straw and a bunch of other cool spots.

If you're into coffee Bird Rock is a must visit

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

Balboa park has much to do, and I would especially recommend the aerospace museum. Seeing that you're a an NYer, you are probably spoiled with all the museums they have on the east coast. The San Diego Zoo Safari Park was also pretty neat, but that's a bit of a drive (Escondido).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad