OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Just got Pfizer #3.
Hoping the next 24hrs aren’t too bad.

Nice. My third would have to be the end of next month, which is probably the worst possible time to do anything while working in a retail environment.

If the injection site starts to itch it just means the tracking device's power supply is functional and is nothing to worry about.

…but the phone signal is amazing afterwards.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Nice. My third would have to be the end of next month, which is probably the worst possible time to do anything while working in a retail environment.

…but the phone signal is amazing afterwards.

Yeah, if you don't mind that the lizard people are using your calls to build a voice synth profile so that they can make telemarketing calls offering deep timeshare discounts to random people while using your voice as the salesman.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Yeah, if you don't mind that the lizard people are using your calls to build a voice synth profile so that they can make telemarketing calls offering deep timeshare discounts to random people while using your voice as the salesman.
Not only time share calls. Don't sleep on peeps car warranties expiring... Perhaps the lizard peeps will double down and offer the deep timeshare discounts to people with expiring warranties on their cars.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Update us with how it goes, please! I had a very bad reaction to #2 and I’m a little scared to get #3.

A little over 72 hours since my booster. I'd say it felt more like Shot #1 than Shot #2 for me. No fevers or chills, but fatigue and myalgias that was the worst after 24hrs and improving day by day. Aside from axillary lymphadenopathy of my shot arm, I'd say I'm almost at 100% now. I'm on call tonight though so hopefully I didn't jinx it and experience some weird bimodal symptom curve. :laugh:

Reactions: Juxtaposer

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
A little over 72 hours since my booster. I'd say it felt more like Shot #1 than Shot #2 for me. No fevers or chills, but fatigue and myalgias that was the worst after 24hrs and improving day by day. Aside from axillary lymphadenopathy of my shot arm, I'd say I'm almost at 100% now. I'm on call tonight though so hopefully I didn't jinx it and experience some weird bimodal symptom curve. :laugh:

Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Neeeeeeerrrrrrrrd!!!!!!!

not-a-nerd-bart.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad