OT: 10,000 Pt XLIII - The Ultimate Raw Deal (or LS's House of the Dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I found a Ducks Perry jersey on the ground at my apartment buildings waste canopy.. What should I do with it?

Take a pic and tweet it to Mr. Perry and the Ducks?

I had a moment picturing a waste canopy. This, right? Or basically a carport for your bins... It's not actually a canopy composed of waste.
upload_2021-8-30_8-11-45.png

perhaps you could stage the pic a bit:

Will it fit over the compost bin? Perhaps a bit of turd could be lovingly placed where the head would go? Perhaps the element of fire could dress up the whole scene nicely?

Vid of you tossing it into the compost bin stating you'd have recycled it but shit goes in the compost bin?

Post a pic here so we can have fun captioning it? Maybe invite some friends over from the Anaheim boards to participate?

Or, if that's too much trouble, you could just "wipe with it" and going on about your business.

:D

Reactions: Shark Finn

Shark Finn

∀dministrator
Jan 5, 2012
Herwood
Take a pic and tweet it to Mr. Perry and the Ducks?

I had a moment picturing a waste canopy. This, right? Or basically a carport for your bins... It's not actually a canopy composed of waste.
View attachment 463011

perhaps you could stage the pic a bit:

Will it fit over the compost bin? Perhaps a bit of turd could be lovingly placed where the head would go? Perhaps the element of fire could dress up the whole scene nicely?

Vid of you tossing it into the compost bin stating you'd have recycled it but shit goes in the compost bin?

Post a pic here so we can have fun captioning it? Maybe invite some friends over from the Anaheim boards to participate?

Or, if that's too much trouble, you could just "wipe with it" and going on about your business.

:D

I had no idea what's the equivalent for the term in English (waste canopy) as I only know it in Finnish so I kind of went with what felt best.

But I looted it for now and went on a vacation so I'll gladly take some ideas and might just carry out the best of them when I return home. Looking to make some good ol' internet content.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
I had no idea what's the equivalent for the term in English (waste canopy) as I only know it in Finnish so I kind of went with what felt best.

But I looted it for now and went on a vacation so I'll gladly take some ideas and might just carry out the best of them when I return home. Looking to make some good ol' internet content.

Waste canopy makes sense. I'm not sure what I'd call it TBH. Also, apologies, for some reason I assumed Shark Finn was about your name not your nationality. Perkele (apologies) is the only Finnish word I know. Thanks to B.A.T.MUD.

Where do you go from Finland for vacation? Or just a different place in Finland?

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011

Burn it and tweet it to the ducks.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Yep. My niece works with hotshot squad out of Arizona. Currently finishing up assignment in Montana. (Might be heading to California next.)

Nevada governor has declared state of emergency as Caldor fire about to jump state line.

Entire South Lake Tahoe area evacuated. 600+ houses destroyed, thousands endangered.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Another week of travel for work

1. LA
2. SJ/ SF
4. Portland
5. Seattle
6. Honolulu
7. Maui

At least I’ll get to see my parents when I’m up in SJ/SF

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Anyone have experiences using any of these VPNs and wants to share positive/negative experience?

Nord, Proton, Express, IPVanish

Another week of travel for work

1. LA
2. SJ/ SF
4. Portland
5. Seattle
6. Honolulu
7. Maui

At least I’ll get to see my parents when I’m up in SJ/SF

You bringing a surfboard?

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Anyone have experiences using any of these VPNs and wants to share positive/negative experience?

Nord, Proton, Express, IPVanish

You bringing a surfboard?

I’ve heard good things about Nord from coworkers who use it for travel.

Nah, I’ll just rent a surfboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad