OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I'm just excited to finally get a home console main line game. I couldn't get into the main line games because I could never really get into portable gaming for long enough.

I don't think it's going to happen but I would really like to see some more remakes of the older ones, even if it's still under the "Let's Go" style, just to get through the main line stories.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
3 months until I graduate and no jobs. Oof. Seems like everyone is looking for people with previous experience and landing that first job is all luck.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Most (AAA) games are **** now because companies would rather drain people of money than actually develop compelling games.
This is why I tend to enjoy indie games and games from smaller studios more than the big ones. Theres a growing contingency of newer developers that focus on games as either an art form or focus on games being fun. Not that AAA studios aren't doing that but there's so much money that goes into developing a game, they need something safe enougg that can cover costs.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
RIP Luke Perry! and Keith from Prodigy!

WdJQ1b-CnjUtYsZ48bDLkk813T4=.gif

:(

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So there's gonna be a live action/CGI Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

D02rp9WWoAAFMCZ.jpg

That's somehow both better than I expected and yet some how creepy beyond words.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
His body has human proportions.

He has the proportions of a 6 year old, except with man-hands and a mascot-costume sized head.

In fact, why didn't they save $50m of their CGI budget and just make a mascot head with a greenscreen face and have a kid in a fursuit and some $30 Nikes from a department store play the role? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad