OT: 10,000 Pt XLII - The Bouncing Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I both love and hate candy corn. The cheap stuff is just corn syrup, you invariably eat too much cuz pretty much any amount is too much and you get sick. The fancy kind is pretty damn great but it can be hard to find, Jelly Belly makes some good candy corn.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
Just scored some free sharks tickets from some email survey. Nniiicceeee. Thought it was a scam at first, but it's from
[email protected] , the same domain that sends out the promotion stuff.

I am doing a quarter-million dollar project at work right now, and I had a vendor find out I was a Sharks fan and bribe me with glass front seats heh.

I did not accept, hehe

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
"@slocal has a dual personality. While his instagram page has picture of beautiful food, he is also the person who puts anchovies on his pizza. Do you really want to vote for someone who puts anchovies on his pizza?"

- My name is @Fistfullofbeer and I approve this message.

I am am inclusive candidate, wishing for all toppings to come together, whether it be pepperoni, delicious pineapple, or savory anchovies. We will win this fight.

We will have flavor.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I am am inclusive candidate, wishing for all toppings to come together, whether it be pepperoni, delicious pineapple, or savory anchovies. We will win this fight.

We will have flavor.
This man is using "topping" unity and inclusion to excuse his poor choice in pizza toppings. If he would really do this for pizza, would you really trust him for more important matters. Do not vote for this man!

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
This man is using "topping" unity and inclusion to excuse his poor choice in pizza toppings. If he would really do this for pizza, would you really trust him for more important matters. Do not vote for this man!

I don't know what's worse: Mister Fist's continued gaslighting, or a gas-fired pizza oven. My opponent is a monger of "alternative facts" and should not be trusted with your hard-earned dough!

Close oven doors, not minds.

#YESonChovies #FistfullofLIES

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I don't know what's worse: Mister Fist's continued gaslighting, or a gas-fired pizza oven. My opponent is a monger of "alternative facts" and should not be trusted with your hard-earned dough!

Dude, pizza ovens don't have doors, you done screwed up... imposter.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Dude, pizza ovens don't have doors, you done screwed up... imposter.

Maybe Domino's conveyor garbage that you're used to.

When I was a teen, working at a wood-fired oven joint, we always closed the brick oven at the end of the night. Keeps residual heat for the next morning. Facts matter.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

We will have flavor.

Studies from the UCLA school of medicine show that 99/100 people who enjoy anchovies on pizza are suffering from damaged taste buds and impaired decision making. The remaining 1% are currently classified by medical professionals as at risk 5150s.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA

Save your dough by not topping it with anchovies. The only door that needs to be closed is that on the @slocal re-election.

#Banchovies #NoToSlo

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I've had some really good anchovies, and the cheap stuff that might be found at entry-level pizza joints does not compare.

Yeah, bad anchovies are just...bad. Good anchovies should not be a bad "fishy" at all. They are the secret salt/umami in a lot of my dishes.

Hell, you think all these guys hate caesar salads? :laugh:

Luckily the place I get my pizza from uses Merro fillets. Really lucky when you consider they make celiac-safe GF crusts, too.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Some kids actually came over today. First time that happened in the 7 years at this house.

Luckily I had some bags of Hello Panda left. Next couple of kids might have to deal with Pringles Grab and Go's if I run out. :laugh:

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I knew I liked you
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad