OT: 10,000 Pt XL - Spring is (no longer) in the Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I'm okay with tomatoes on any sandwich/burger or in salads, but it's one of those things that I can go without. I won't make the effort to ask the cashier for no tomatoes, but in a place like subway, I usually only get spinach, onions, and cucumbers.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I feel like tomato things are essential to sandwiches but i avoid them in my salads...or when they're part of the sides in vietnamese rice plates.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
Zucchini is also good, especially fried zucchini

Ewwwwww. Zucchini (and just about all squash, really) has this metallic undertaste to me that immediately makes me have to fight hard to avoid projectile ralphing. Nope, nope. Zucchini is forever on the "not fit for human consumption" list.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I'm in the midst of a roommate from hell situation. I just offered to pay the rest of his rent and I will help him pack if he leaves tomorrow. (He gave notice that Friday is his last day but I can't wait that long.

He has clogged the toilets 5 times in the past past 4 days. I don't like coming home to someone elses **** because he's too busy to unclog it.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I'm in the midst of a roommate from hell situation. I just offered to pay the rest of his rent and I will help him pack if he leaves tomorrow. (He gave notice that Friday is his last day but I can't wait that long.

He has clogged the toilets 5 times in the past past 4 days. I don't like coming home to someone elses **** because he's too busy to unclog it.

Lawyer Up!

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Lawyer Up!

Not necessary. He already signed with the apartment that his last day is 1/27/2017 2 months ago. In that time he has proceeded to not give a ****.

Prior to notice:
-He never cleaned or helped out around the place

-Was an absolute mess (**** on toilet seats etc)

-Used all of our stuff (paper towels, soaps, shampoos) I locked them all away and now he just reeks of feces.

-gf was home sick and and caught him on more than one occasion coming into our room. (Lied and said he just wanted to make sure everything was alright)

-Didn't pay any utilities. When we brought it up he said it wasn't fair because we use more than him and we are 2 people, he's only one. (I ****ing divide the bill by 3 you idiot)

-Liar, gloats about everything he does.

-Constantly cheats on his gf and involves us in their drama when she leaves him (then proceeds to come back).

Needless to say both my gf and I are extremely happy to see him leave. I made him cry yesterday. He's just an insecure kid who can't take criticism and doesn't think he can do any wrong. Gf is staying at the apartment to make sure he doesn't steal any of our stuff on the way out. Good ****ing riddance.

Edit: I don't think I will be getting another roommate for awhile. I honestly don't think it's worth it. I will pay $700.00 more each month but it will mean the gf and I don't go through a bottle of bleach a week cleaning up after someone elses mess. So I save money on cleaning supplies and papertowels/etc.

Forgot the kicker. One of the nights he was cheating on his gf with his ex, he brought her over to get wasted. She proceeded to throw up all over the bathroom. My gf wakes up to go to work at 4:30 and can't use the shower/bathroom because his ex's dried throw up is all over our only bathroom. ****ing piece of ****. My gf woke him up and he ended up failing his class because my gf made him clean up the throw up while she watched him on his finals day.

I mean aside from the fact that he didn't ****ing clean throw up in a bathroom. Why would you get wasted on a weekday the day before your finals. I mean that's just negligence and stupidity.

Last edited:

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I like living on my own. Means that I stew in my own garbage rather than in someone else's. Not that I'm a total slob but I'm definitely not a tidy person.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
I like living on my own. Means that I stew in my own garbage rather than in someone else's. Not that I'm a total slob but I'm definitely not a tidy person.

I wouldn't say I'm a clean person either. My gf is borderline OCD after working in food production so she wants the house spotless. Poor girl has suffered in these conditions for too long. I think she will breath a huge sigh of relief when he moves out.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I wouldn't say I'm a clean person either. My gf is borderline OCD after working in food production so she wants the house spotless. Poor girl has suffered in these conditions for too long. I think she will breath a huge sigh of relief when he moves out.

I think your soon-to-be ex-roommate just might be the Toxic Avenger. Damn, he's nasty.

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
We all feel for you Kpop.

I'm really craving Backayard right now...
A Quickly in SF also has a promotion of BOGO premium milk teas (Dark Roast Oolong, Japan Rose Sencha, etc). I usually hate Quickly, but those drinks are solid.

I used to live around the corner from a Quickly on Clement Street and had a serious addiction problem to their "pop dogs." Other than that, pretty useless franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad