OT: 10,000 Pt XL - Spring is (no longer) in the Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Merry Christmas (and happy first day of Hanukkah) everyone! Anybody get anything cool? Any sharks stuff?

Late to the party, but I got a Hertl jersey! First time I've ever had a player jersey for any sport (usually I go for the shirts, or have a plain jersey). It's times like this that I appreciate my dad not buying me a Monta Ellis jersey when I was 16.

I'll be wearing that sucker to the game on 1/19. :)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Late to the party, but I got a Hertl jersey! First time I've ever had a player jersey for any sport (usually I go for the shirts, or have a plain jersey). It's times like this that I appreciate my dad not buying me a Monta Ellis jersey when I was 16.

I'll be wearing that sucker to the game on 1/19. :)

I want to get Hertl on my current jersey, but I'm wary of the curse of players I get jerseys with getting traded. I got Michalek and within 3 years he was gone. Murray? 3 years and gone. I got a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey when I was like 13 and the whole damn team was gone inside of 5 years. I live in constant fear that the last jersey I got customized will spell doom for Vlasic. So I don't dare put Hertl on the back of anything. :laugh:

I haven't decided what I'll be wearing to the 1/19 game. :D

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
CNN just aired the repeat of the NY Countdown for the west coast 6 minutes early. That's how little we matter :biglaugh:

And I wouldn't want to be Mariah Carey right about now, but she certainly took us out of this year on a 2016 note.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I want to get Hertl on my current jersey, but I'm wary of the curse of players I get jerseys with getting traded. I got Michalek and within 3 years he was gone. Murray? 3 years and gone. I got a Vancouver Grizzlies jersey when I was like 13 and the whole damn team was gone inside of 5 years. I live in constant fear that the last jersey I got customized will spell doom for Vlasic. So I don't dare put Hertl on the back of anything. :laugh:

We here at HFSharks appreciate your sacrifice.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach

Get Ward put on your jersey. :D

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
It finally makes sense why there are so many la kings fans in taiwan.... there's a men's fashion store called "LA King". Nice.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Boooooooohiiissssssssss!

Pick up a brother some Din Tai Fung? :D

I ate there yesterday under taipei 101. Was ****ing good. And their waitresses, busters, and cooks are all top notch. Place was super clean. Ate there for 2 for $26.00. One of the best places I've eaten in my life...

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I made a bet with Jux once and she had to wear a Kreider avatar.

Since the day she put that avatar on, Kreider is 19th in the entire league in g/60. Before that, he was 129th.

Conclusion - Jux is a wizard

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
As promised, I score on a breakaway and Sharkie goes bonkers in the background.

Yes, that's Marc Edouard Vlasic :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Maybe they should hire the guys from Draft Day. :sarcasm:

Minus one million internet merit points for posting something from Colin Cowherd. Feel shame. :sarcasm: :laugh:

EDIT: actually, someone should check that he didn't steal that bit from somewhere else. Fire Joe Morgan had a lengthy takedown of Cowherd a few years ago when he was accused of stealing material from a U of Michigan blog and instead of apologizing for it, he whined about blogs and new media.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Minus one million internet merit points for posting something from Colin Cowherd. Feel shame. :sarcasm: :laugh:

EDIT: actually, someone should check that he didn't steal that bit from somewhere else. Fire Joe Morgan had a lengthy takedown of Cowherd a few years ago when he was accused of stealing material from a U of Michigan blog and instead of apologizing for it, he whined about blogs and new media.

I don't like him at all, but that was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad