Post-Game Talk: #1 - Rangers @ Hawks [Warning #102]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Saad-RyJo-Foligno put up 904238 points in the pre-season, am not concerned about the guy who is going to see 1 shift a period.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Saad-RyJo-Foligno put up 904238 points in the pre-season, am not concerned about the guy who is going to see 1 shift a period.

And we're going to have McTurnover-Pylonardi against them, and people are worried about Jared ****ing Boll. Least of our problems. :laugh:

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
McIlrath is relatively new to the scene. A guy like Boll would be eager to find out what he's about. Boll's fought just about every name in the NHL fight game of the past several years. Fights are his raison d'être. Boll can skate and check a bit--but he's not a good player--he's a somewhat better pugilist than Tanner Glass--but otherwise we're talking about the same player. Boll looks for these situations a lot more than Glass does however. Boll has well over 200 fights to his resume. I don't think Glass has even 100. Kreider and his three fights (Phaneuf, Subban and Burrows) would not be a good idea against this guy. Maybe he'd tie him up and wrestle him and nothing much would happen but Boll likes to distance his opponent and straight arm him and keep the one hand free and likes to come from underneath with the uppercut or over his opponents shoulder with the straight and he leverages his punches and he throws to hurt people.

The only two guys on the Rangers roster that should mess with him are McIlrath and Glass. Anyone else would be pretty stupid to do so. Play the game tomorrow---don't bite on the extra curricular **** would be my advice. Hope the referees control things if they get out of hand.

Kreider does have the GOAT snapdown game though.

Wolfy*

Plus he wears an A so he must be doing something right other than just a 5 minute a night goon....I would love a player like Boll on our 4th line. What will likely happen if CBJ runs us all over the rink with physical play with no push back we will see DMac the next night and please CK couldn't fight Boll even if he had 4 other hands

Yeah we don't want Kreider injured, he really shouldn't go there, but he knows that.

And we're going to have McTurnover-Pylonardi against them, and people are worried about Jared ****ing Boll. Least of our problems. :laugh:

Maybe you'll change your mind about that when you look at his incredible fight list..

But as others say...if he creates any problems tomorrow then AV could put our boy on the ice Saturday. Btw...McIlrath vs Boll could be a heck of a fight.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2705

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't care about the other useless goons the useless goon has fought.

McIlrath is a hockey player, and a good one. I don't want him wasting his time. McIlrath is too good for Boll.

*Bob Richards*

Jared Boll actually put up less points in more games than Tanner Glass.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Boll is in the NHL to do exactly what he does. If McIlrath is in the lineup---he'll play more than less his same game--he won't avoid Dylan. He's been doing what he's doing for a long time and he's a legitimately tough guy and fights well. He's not a very good player though. Personally I wouldn't want either Klein or Kreider messing with him and it's not just from a talent standpoint. I think both could easily get tuned up by this guy and it just isn't worth finding out.

It's a back to back with them. If there's any real problems McIlrath will probably be in the lineup on Saturday. I'd leave it at that for now.
fair points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad