GDT: #1|PITY PARTY OUT OF CONTROL|Champion Capitals vs. Penguins|Oct. 4 |7:00 PM |PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Go Pens

Hopefully Simon doesn’t play with Sid for too long. That experiment hopefully fizzled out last year. It’s not going to work.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
My wish is for a salty Orpik post game interview. Preferably where he tosses a few of his own teammates under the bus. Because we all know what that means just happened prior to that.

Last edited:

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Thank god hockey season is back, best cure against depression.

Saw the Oilers-Cologne game yesterday and it was so amazing to see an NHL team and players like McDavid live, glad to see the Pens now though

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
With his hair, I think Sprong needs his own bad ‘80s theme song that he can sing to Sully whenever he gets in his face...

I gotta perfect one: “Turn me loose...I gotta do it my way or no way at all”...

Why would you write this and then post a kickass Loverboy chart-topper?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Man, I've even missed those terribad commercials :laugh:
Sweet Baby Rays, it felt like the season was never going to start ...

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I hope Sprong has a great start to the season, would love to see him get up into the top 6. If he can become the next Guentzel this teams offense could be ridiculous.

Nice to not have to worry about Wilson's headshots tonight.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
80s music is awful. So brutal!

You go way overboard with your hatred of my musical decade....there’s some great stuff, but there’s some absolute trash....and then there’s this classic....coming out of your helicopter in a leopard suit...who could not like that

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad