GDT: #1|PITY PARTY OUT OF CONTROL|Champion Capitals vs. Penguins|Oct. 4 |7:00 PM |PPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
How’s he looked in preseason? He’s been a C for his whole career yeah?

2016 Cullen- cup
2017 Cullen - cup
2018 no Cullen - no cup
2019 Cullen - ? :huh:

He's looked awesome, fountain of youth for that dude. Was among our scoring leaders in the preseason. I don't recall him playing anything but center with us or anyone else.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Oh my god not this again

giphy.gif

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
October's back, means I'm back. Yes I know no one cares but I'm announcing it anyways

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Time to be back and embarrass myself full time.

Now that we're finally at the time of the year when I don't have to have been able to watch the Junior and Euro prospects to be able to weigh in on things.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Pics of said shirt. I need some kind of Malkin gear.
Not sure how to take a photo of my tshirt, whilst wearing it. It has a Pens logo on the front, Malkin #71 on the back.

I have 4 different styles now:

Letang was a plain Pens t-shirt that I had customised but they used the lettering for a jersey so it is quite large
Crosby is from the NHL store in NYC and has a smaller logo and distressed lettering on the back
Rust & Kessel are from the Pens store at the arena and have a small number logo on the front and the name under the number on the back
I think my Geno is the only "normal" one :laugh:

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
My prediction for tonight: Sprong scores 2, gets injured, flips off Sully as he leaves the ice.

Boss

With his hair, I think Sprong needs his own bad ‘80s theme song that he can sing to Sully whenever he gets in his face...

I gotta perfect one: “Turn me loose...I gotta do it my way or no way at all”...

Reactions: Kip Drordy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad